Chapter 1: Another Day Another Scar

(/*-*)/ Warning this book may have a trigger if you feel triggered please don't read this book. \(*-*\)

School is the worse place on Earth. There is nothing good there for me. I get made fun of by people that I don't even know. Picked on, kicked, bullied, and pushed around. My brother is in the same grade as me but he was never here to actually help me. He and his friends are in a garage band called "One Direction" that is slowly taking off, so my mom let him have special treatment. He is by far her favorite I would be surprised if she actually knew my name. I'm pretty sure that she would give me up if it wasn't for my brother. Overall my brother is the only one keeping me "home". I really love him and his band members. They are the family that I wish that I had. They don't know about what is happening at school. They don't see the bruises, welts, and scars. I am always fully covered I always fell like if I tell someone it will come back to bite me somewhere the sun does not shine.

As I start walking to school hoping that no one is following. I turn down a known alley way passing by Burt the friendly homeless man. I met him one day when I was running away from home, but he stopped me and ask me why. Burt was scary at first but he is really a nice guy. I say hi to Burt and continue walking down the alley towards school. This is the easiest way to go since everyone doesn't go down strange alleys.

I can see the school now, I'm currently by the tree that I sit at lunch alone. Its kind of my usual thing, no one bothers me here its quiet. It is like my own safe haven. Luckily I only have 2 more days of school left so the last couple days should be easy. Or so I thought. As soon as I was at my locker I was pushed and one of the locks hit me in my side, I can already tell it is going to bruise. I couldn't see who it was but it wasn't like I was going to do anything to them. I'm quite little I am 5'3" and about 100 pounds quite smaller than I should be. I sit at the foot of my locker with my hands at my sides. Just my luck someone stepped on then, probably on purpose. They are numb, tears start streaming down my face but I quickly try and wipe them away. Slowly I get when there are only a few people in the hallway. I get my books from my now empty locker and begin walking to 1st period. I enter and this girl named Hailie scowls at me and I put my head down. Making a B-line straight to the back of the class where I always sit alone because I'm "weird". At least that is what everybody thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 4th period it was time for lunch, I began walking to the tree and I saw my brother, Louis. I start running towards him. He isn't smiling like he usually is, its kind of scary I have never seen him like this. Something must be wrong and as I get to him he starts bawling. Dropping to my knees I hug him tightly and he does the same back. I wince slightly at this and he notices and looks at me.

"Are you okay?", I ask.

"Are you okay?", Louis replies back.

"No, you?", lifting my shirt slightly so he can see my side.

"I have something to tell but we should go home first", he looks toward the car and my eyes follow to see the boys too.

"Whats going on Louis?", he drags
me to the car, but he doesn't say anything to me.