Chapter 2: Series of odd events

First Louis takes me to his car and it's uncomfortably silent, no one speaks to me, as usual but this is different, I didn't get a hello, how are you, nothing. Thats odd.

As much as I want to say something I feel as if I speak in the silence of the guys I will ruin something. I always thought they had some type of weird telepathy that they share.

Slowly and very very quietly we get home and I am dragged out of the car. Which is painful considering the bruises, my smushed finger tips, and the fresh scars. I simply close my eyes wishing the pain away from my body. Also praying they don't notice the soft murmurs of my wishes. I just want to know whats going on, Liam takes my hand, I have always been fond of him, but I don't think of him as anything more than a best friend. The other guys say he loves me and is head over heels, if so he has a really good way of hiding it. Sometimes I wish that didn't say that, because it feels like I put him in the friend zone when I call him my best friend. Or I hurt his feelings, Its weird.

Liam takes me into the garage with his other band mates, Niall, Harry, and obviously Louis. They stare at me for a bit obviously knowing something I don't.

There is a short moment of silence then the blonde speaks, "We're going on tour". My heart drops.
Too much emotion for my small body to handle, I don't know what to feel. Happy that they finally get a tour..sad that my best friends are leaving me...

Before I know it I'm on the cold floor passed out..