Chapter 16

(A/N This chapter contains three scenes with a bit of PG-13 rated material. Sorry, this is a bit of a filler chapter but we promise that the next chapters will be long and amazing! it has some important details. Thanks for reading and keep on! So we hope you like this chapter!)

Louis POV***

"Wake up Boo." I felt someone whisper in my ear. Then, I felt lips on my neck, moving towards my chest. I smirked and ran my fingers through familiar curls.

"I'm awake." I smiled, eyes still closed.

"We're going to Alton Towers." Cass said.

"Hmm?" I hummed stretching my arm up.

"All of us are going to Alton Towers, the amusement park. Me, you, Lucy, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam, Dani, Gwen, and some girl from Mullingar that's in town, a childhood friend of Niall's...I think her name is Kira. " she explained, rolling over and laying her head on my chest.

"Oh yeah he's talked about her a bit. Sounds fun.But we better get up then." I suggested.

"Yeah." She agreed, leaning up and pressing her lips to mine once before flipping up the duvet and hopping out of bed. I smiled to myself and got up too.

After we had brushed our teeth and gotten dressed, we were putting our shoes in when Niall burst through the door with food.

"Hey guys, brought you sweets. I think there's cookies and donuts and rolls." He smiled, giving me a hug.

"Thanks dude." I replied.

"Anytime! Let's go! Eat in the car! I haven't seen Kira in over two years! C'mon!" He jerked my arm and I laughed at his child-like behaviour.

"Ok kid....Are you and Kira gonna be like...together or...." I trailed off.

"No we're just friends...we've been friends since like grade 2." He blushed, and kept walking towards the car.

"Oh...." I winked at Cassie and smirked at Niall.

The care ride to Alton Towers wasn't too awkward, but with Niall, he makes everything more cheerful because he's so easy-going and care-free.

We got there and found the rest of our group easily. Lucy sprinted out of the car towards Zayn and he wrapped his arms around her waist, smiling. He picked her up and spinned her around and she squealed, giggling and playfully hitting him on the shoulder. I looked at Cass and raised my eyebrows, smirking.

"Mission accomplished sort of kinda?" I asked.

"Yes!" She smiled, high fiving me and laughing as we climbed out of the car. Kira had just pulled up and gotten out of her car and Niall ran towards her and engulfed her into a tight embrace.

"By the looks of it so far, you haven't changed a bit Niall." She smiled up at him. She was very simply pretty, with slightly wavy brown hair and big green eyes. He smiled and grabbed her hand rushing towards us.

"Kira, this is Louis. Louis, Kira." I smiled and brought her into a quick half hug. She seemed surprised at first but hugged me back.

"Kira, and this is Cassie. Cass, Kira." He said.

"Nice to finally meet you! I was so excited to finally see you. " She gushed.

"Thanks love!" Kira answered, hugging Cassie.

Lucy's POV***

We had just gotten out of the car and Niall had introduced us to his friend. She was really pretty. I was definitely a bit jealous. We were all about to buy our tickets when we realised that Liam and Danielle were missing. I glanced in my car and saw them snogging in the backseat.