Chapter 7

Lucy's POV ***

I was home from the hotel when I decided to be a bit devilish. II tiptoed out the door of Cassie's flat to head back to the boys hotel room. I had to see Zayn one last time. I just had to. Our goodbye was quite akward and rushed. When I finally arrived I practically ran to the elevator. I checked my phone. 12:47pm

"Damn. Oh what the hell?" I muttered to myself. Ding! Whew Licy you can do this, i think. I apply some lipgloss, fluff my hair and knock. Niall opens the door, he's eating the leftovers of Zayn and my pizza. Typical.

"Hey Lucy! Whats the craic? C'mon in! Um did you forget something or...." He looked confused.

"Actually no. I'm here to see Zayn." I explain.

"Oh" Niall raises one eyebrow and winks. " actually he went to go buy a few beers and snacks but he'll be back in a few come sit down. No wait Harry, Liam, be decent! Lucy's here!" Niall shouts with his mouth full of food.

"Oh it's not like I haven't.. never mind." I look down at my shoes silently cursing my big mouth. Niall nearly spits his pizza all over the entryway.

"Oh Lucy, you are a funny one" he grins.

"Well thank you Niall." I respond. I decide to make myself at home and sat on the couch beside Liam.

"Hi Lucy" Liam said glancing up from his phone.

"Hello Liam who you texting? You look quite cheerful." I wink, assuming it's a girl he fancies. He blushes and goes back to typing.

"My girlfriend, Danielle" he smiles

"Aww how long have you been together?" I ask curiously, I knew it.

"Just under three years." He says proudly.

"You must really love her." I murmur, wishing I had someone that could love, immediately Zayn pops in my head making me blush. Now Liam and I are both just sitting on the couch at one in the morning blushing like idiots.

"Yeah I do she's amazing and beautiful." He says.

"I'd like to meet her sometime Liam." I answer.

"Well I'd love to introduce you two, and Cassie." He adds, still concentrated on the screen. I see Harry walk in out of the corner of my eye.

"Hi Lucy!" He says as he walks out just as quickly as he appeared.

Niall falls on the couch beside me. I raise my eyebrows at him and he just shrugs.

"Beware of Niall, he will fall asleep right on you if he is comfortable" Liam laughs.

"Eh, I think I can handle it. All I'll need is a baseball bat." I smirk at Niall's shocked expression. He quickly picks up the amusement in my eyes.

"Oh shut up Lucy!" Niall playfully slaps my arm.

"Hey boys! I got the party!" I hear the door open. Breathe Lucy breathe. I adjust my shirt and think of how to explain me being here.

"Niall how many beers do you- Lucy?" Zayn looks at me puzzled.

"I'll take just one to start please." I smile confidently at Zayn.

"Sure thing babe. Can you catch?"

He throws it and I pray my eye-hand coordination has improved since year 5. I make a pretty impressive catch and smile at my accomplishment. Then Niall gets up and Zayn takes his place.

"What brought you here Lucy?" He asks politely.

"I'm not staying in the same flat as Louis and Cassie if they were practically shagging after 15 minutes. I want to be able to sleep! He looks puzzled.

"Wait..what? Lou and Cassandra are together? He asks looking quite confused.

"Um they've been best friends and now they are I guess "together" nothing's official but.." I inform him.

"I thought they were acting a bit friendly. It's about time, when were on tour she's all her talks about." He laughs. I look at him and smile. Damn, those eyes, that smile. He's so attractive. When he looks into my eyes, it feels like he is staring into my soul. Zayn's eyes are so dreamy. I realize we've been making eye contact for an uncomfortable amount of time so I blush and look away.

Zayns POV ***

I glance at her and realize she's staring so I stare back. But it's not a creepy stare. It's more of a curious, affectionate stare. I look at her hair it's blond and wavy and reaches Down to about 6 inches above her hips. Her eyes are brown, in fact it is kind of like looking in a mirror, our eyes are strangely similar. She looks away and blushes. I smile at her sudden shyness as tilt her chin up.

"Lucy..." I whisper glancing at her lips and starting to lean in.

"I can't I'm sorry I just it's too, I can't--" she abruptly gets up and heads for The telly. She turns it on sits by me again, surprisingly. Liam gets up and pops in a movie, calling Niall and Harry to come watch it. We watch some action movie but I can't really remember what it was called because I was too busy thinking.

Lucy was a really sweet girl and she was funny and exciting too. I could tell I was beginning to fancy her, honestly you couldn't blame me she really was quite pretty. Lucy had long dirty blond wavy hair and warm almond shaped eyes that looked much like my own. Maybe this was the start of something? I decided I would talk to Cassie and tell her about my blossoming feelings about Lucy and get some advice on how to get her. I really liked Lucy. After so long of having girls throw themselves at me it was refreshing to be around Lucy, so wasn't like the girls I usually socialized with who were either crazed fans or extreme slags. There was something different about her that made me want to get to know her more.

(A/N heyyyyy we haven't really gotten very much feedback on this story :( tell us what you think comment vote fan ya know the usual. We post the outfits on POLYVORE so go look at them and be like "omg that is so fetch" and all that. Love you all soooooo much xxxxxx Kaycie and Kaytie

Follow us:

Kaycies Instagram- boobear_babe_xx

Or her personal-

kaycie_kryptonite

Kayties twitter-

@Kaytie_Vroman