Chapter 2

I saw a boy.. he has the most beautiful green eyes i have ever seen! and he has the most perfect brunette curls! i almost want to touch them. he was wearing skinny jeans and a black top. his legs were like legs of a girl!! he even has better legs than me.

i passed by him and made my way to the counter to get my schedules and to pay for my tuition. once i was done i was making my way to my car, i wasn't looking so i bumped into someone..

"Ow..!!" when i looked up to see who i bumped into IT WAS THE GUY FROM EARLIER (SNAP)

"hey are you okay?" he said with his husky.slow British accent

"Yeah I'm okay sorry i wasn't looking in the way"

"Its okay"

I stare at him for a few sec until, i finally said "so um yeah i gotta go"  

"Ok" 

i was about to leave when i felt a hand grab my wrist, i turned around and saw that it was him.         He said.

"I didn't catch your name by the way.?"

"its jem.. jem stones" i was soooooo shocked that he would ask that.

"nice to meet you jem, im harry by the way (i shake his hand) harry styles"

"Well it was nice meeting you harry.. styles."   well  "i gotta go now so, bye"

"OK bye"

i made my way to the parking lot to find my car. when i found my car i got my keys to start it. but for a while there i really really cant stop thinking about that guy.. i mean harry He was soo cute and nice but then i shaked my head saying "NO i cant think of him all the time!"

i got home and i fixed my stuff and changed into my pj's.

When my phone ringed..

A/N

i dunno what to say i think the story is really ugleh LOL

MakingSTories