Chapter 5

The door Swung Open..

when it was open i saw... 

Harry...the one with the most beautiful green eyes... the one with perfect brunnete curly hair. and the guy that i always think of.

the professor said "Your late Umm.Mr..... harry"  (why is he late?) "sorry i woke up late" (Oh.)

i caught his glance and he didn't react, i think he didn't remember the time that we bumped in to each other. "Please take a seat mr. harry" he seats in the front and hes 2 rows away from me.  i felt really sad hoping he would sit a little closer (WAIT what why would i even want him to sit near me?!) i was so confused that time. thinking if i like him or not.

Stacy caught looking at him. then she poked me, i quickly looked at her in confusion.

"Do you know that guy?" she asked me

"OH.. no i just bumped into him on the day i was registering for school"  

"Ohh... i see hes kinda cute"  

"Yeah." (i gotta admit hes really cute) 

"OK get your science books and read silently the pages 156,up to 160 i will give you for about 30 minutes to finish reading.  i got my book and started reading silently it was all about astronomy,the galaxies,planets and stuff. 

" 20 more minutes and we Will discuss the topic that you have just raead!" geez that was fast i was only at page 157 i read slow sorry.without me noticing the time was up and i hadnt finished reading yet because i was stuck at page 159. He started discussing about how galaxies were made,planets,asteroids. i just followed his every move and the 40% of my brain was paying attention while the other percent is thinking about.... I know you know who right? yep Its him Harry i was thinking of what he likes about girls

dislikes about girls,how to be friends with him,does he remember me? MY Head was going Crazy!.without me noticing again my science class ended. "Ok class test next week Tuesday. dont forget to study" i was like shit, i didn't even pay attention too much to what he was saying. 

Stacy nudged her elbow on me saying

"Hey wanna eat lunch with me?"

"Sure"

"ok lets go then!"

before even leaving the room i looked at harry's chair and he wasn't there (where is he did he leave the room early?). me and Stacy made our way to the canteen and ordered our food. we sat on the bench just near the walls. i looked around hoping he was there, and POP he was there sitting alone in the bench a few miles away from us.

Stacy looked at me "Hey jem.. why do you always look at that guy? do you like him? or do you have a crush on him?

I replied in shock "WHAT?! NO! i don't umm.. have a crush on him and I don't like him.."

"ahahahhaha.!! i think you do i can tell  it from your eyes" i just ignored her and started eating my food. I started to think (do i like him? i mean i barely know him but..i don't know I'm confused) when me and stacy were talking about the class earlier.

A person a appeared on my back..

A/N

YAY! finally chapter 5..!! how was this chapter? i know is kinda idek short? was it ahha anyways thx for all the reads. and ty for the ones who fanned me

MakingSTories.xx