Three

⠀⠀Harry Styles' first twenty text messages were: I'm like hey what's up hello? Damn, was he listening to Trap Queen over night?

⠀⠀What an annoying bastard. I scrolled down and noticed that the rest of the messages were seriously crazy. He's spamming my inbox and good thing it did not have feelings or else, it would definitely crash. The remaining thirty messages turned filthy.

Harry: Hi Stephanie
Harry: Michelle
Harry: Ross
Harry: STEPHANIE!!!
Harry: Wherefore art thou my Stephy?
Harry: Oh no, how come you're not replying?
Harry: I said what's up?
Harry: Oh come on. Are you downstairs which is why you couldn't answer what's up?

⠀⠀Who jokes like this?! I muttered to myself.

Harry: Hey, hey, hit the reply button.
Harry: Hit it!
Harry: Ohhh! Ahhh!
Harry: Did it sound sensual? ;)
Harry: Oh I'm sorry, you're a virgin.
Harry: Haha. I'm seriously waiting. Don't keep me waiting too long.
Harry: Ugh, probably you're asleep.
Harry: Oh no you're not! I saw you from the balcony, you switched on the light of your room.
Harry: Nevermind.
Harry: I wasn't stalking though.
Harry: Or maybe I was.

⠀⠀Seriously, his bedroom had to be facing mine?!

Harry: Come on Stephanie.
Harry: Oh my gods.
Harry: I have something to say... so you better see this.
Harry: Breaking News! Prince Harry is engaged!
Harry: Just kidding.
Harry: Seriously though, Breaking News!
Harry: So, I talked to your dad...

⠀⠀My heart had been beating faster than the speed of light when I saw my father's name on his message. He talked to my dad. This was a big deal!

⠀⠀His next message became the momentum - the moment when I could finally say that I'd rather die than see his face.

Harry: He said, I can visit you.
Harry: Wait, I'm getting ready.
Harry: About fifteen minutes.
Harry: See you in a bit. ;)

⠀⠀Wait? What is going on? Is he serious about visiting me?

⠀⠀Not bothering to even check myself (my bare face without any make-up on) in the mirror, I rushed downstairs with my heart pitter-pattering at the thought of Harry coming over tonight.

⠀⠀I let out a deep sigh of relief when I saw my father munching popcorn while watching Walking Dead Season One for the hundredth time. It was no doubt his favorite television show. If a zombie apocalypse happens to occur in America, we would surely survive.

⠀⠀I moved toward random directions like a paranoid - from the kitchen to the living room (even checking the bathroom) and fortunately, there was no sign of Harry.

⠀⠀"Dad!" I shouted, loud enough for my father to turn his gaze on me.

⠀⠀"Yes?" he mumbled while taking two popcorns and popping it in his mouth.

⠀⠀"Is someone coming over tonight?" I immediately asked.

⠀⠀There was a long pause. My instincts had been telling me that he was keeping something from me.

⠀⠀"Uhm, why?" I did not even receive the right response. It's either yes or no and here he was, asking me another question.

⠀⠀"Answer me." I averred, this time, he stopped eating and dropped the tumbler of popcorn from his bare hands.

⠀⠀"What is wrong with you? You don't normally talk to me like that." He looked at me as if I was his daughter's doppelgänger.

⠀⠀"Sorry. I'm just... curious."