Friends

After taking a two hour nap, Sooyoung went to her bathroom, wrapped her special cloth around her chest and fixed her appearance. She then wore a black letterman jacket over a simple gray hoodie with a pair faded jeans.

She went outside and locked her door. When she turned around, she was caught off guard by a certain red head that currently was grinning at her.

"Whoa! What the heck?!" Sooyoung said, trying to even out her breathing as she held her chest. Stefan just chuckled at his newfound friend. He patted Sooyoung's head.

"I found out that you are a dongsaeng~" He said with a smirk. "That means you have to call me hyung~"

"No thanks, Stefan~" She shook her head, then gently patted his cheek. "I'm not going to call you that~... Don't you have a lot of other dongsaengs, I know you're not the youngest in this academy..." (A/N: Sooyoung is a sophomore and Yuro, Stefan, And Jess are Juniors.)

Stefan pouted. "But they're not interesting like you~~~" He whined, which made Sooyoung roll her eyes.

"Stefan, you act like a kid younger than me..."

"But I'm older than you~ that means that you have to respect me!!" He said stubbornly as he crossed his arms.

"Fine...Hyung..." She mumbled in defeat. The red head grinned and uncrossed his arms. "Can't hear you~" He said smugly as he put a hand next to his ear.

"Fine, Stefan-hyung..." Sooyoung mumbled again, but this time more clearer.

Stefan eye-smiled once again and patted her head. "That's better..." He looked at her outfit. "You changed...you going somewhere?" Stefan asked curiously.

"Maybe~...But it doesn't matter hyung, because I'm not taking you..." Sooyoung said smugly.

"Awww~ Why not?" Stefan whined.

"Cause I want to meet some old friends and with you around...I feel like you'll just bring trouble..."

"No! How do you know?" The red head said stubbornly.

"Because...Yah! What's that bug right there?!" Sooyoung pointed to the wall behind Stefan.

"What? Gross! Where?!" Stefan turned around to look at the non-existent bug. "there's no..." He turned around to see Sooyoung on the other end of the hallway, where the elevators are.

"Sorry hyung!!" Sooyoung screamed as she got on an elevator.

He quickly ran to where Sooyoung was, but the last thing he saw was Sooyoung waving as the elevator doors closed.

"Dang it!" Stefan ran his fingers through his hair as he let out a huge sigh.

"What are you sighing about?" Jess asked as he stepped off the elevator next to the one Sooyoung left in.

"Sooyoung left me...he didn't want me to come with him..." Stefan said as he let out another sigh.

Jess chuckled. "This is the first time, someone rejected your offer to hangout." Unlike Jess and Yuro, Stefan was really friendly and would ask anyone to hang out. Because of his bubbly personality, people would always say yes. But honestly, anyone asked to hang out with one of the Big Three(Jess,Yuro, and Stefan), would immediately say yes...without a doubt.

"I know...He's so interesting." Stefan replied.

"How so?" Jess asked.

"Sooyoung is pretty, but he's guy...he's the dean's son, and he rejected my offer to hang out...I don't like being rejected..." Stefan looked at Jess sadly.