A Word

**"Vampire" by Xandria**

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I am starting this new story, I know Harry Potter stuff is like gone, but not for me and for many others out there, Yay!! So I decided to make this fanfic. Hope you guys like it. I did do alot of changes, on the story, like A LOT, so sorry not going with the original story, this is my own ↕version. It's supposed to be based on year seven of Harry Potter but well, not exactly the same. Ofcourse I don't own any of the characters thse are J.K. Rowling's except for 2 characters which are Mina and Salvatore. So enjoy!!

Chapter 1: Introduction

"Figglio di puttana" (Meanining son of a whore in Italian) I say under my breath as I hear my brother Salvatore tell me to get ready to leave from Italy to Britain tonight. I gracefully turn around and walk quickly towards my room on the top floor of our Mansion. Salvatore walks behind me and says, "For goodness sakes Mina, I know that you hate me right now for this, but this is a great opportunity for me, for us, Dumbledore is giving me a Job there my dear". I turn around towards him as I stop right in the door of my room; and look at him with a frown. "Why is it Salvatore, that I always have to be the one that pays the consequences of you getting new jobs, it has been 4 schools that I have been in for the past 3 years, I am tired of this". Salvatore just looked down on me with a sigh, "I promise Mina this is the last one". I squint at him, "It better be, otherwise I will personally suck the life out of you!". I quickly take a step back and slam the door with my mind.

Pardon the fact that I have not introduced myself properly, My name is Mina Ravenna Lombardi Abandonato, I am a thousand years old, I know, you might be asking yourself how is it that I am that old yet I look so young, well, I am a vampire, and so is my brother Salvatore Ambrogio Lombardi Abandonato, he ofcourse is five thousand years old. I have blueish silver eyes, pale white skin, and long straight black raven hair that goes down to my waist sometimes though it turns crimson to bright red depending on my hunger or how I feel. I look exactly like my older brother but he instead has hair that is a little past shoulder length, and does not change color, his eyes do change color though, to red. I am rather fit I must add as well as my brother, he is much more muscular than me though, I suppose because he is male. And I have very long legs which make me 5'9 in height, my brother though is 6'1, quite tall. My brother and I were born in Florence, Italy, and we both speak three languages: Italian, Spanish, and english fluently as well as write them fluently. My brother went and graduated from the Accademia Italiana Zaccarria Innocenti a school for witches and wizards here in Sardinia, Italy; an island apart from Italy itself. I myself still go there, well, until now. My brother has powers: mind reading, teleportation, mind control, psychokinesis, healing, and element bender. I myself only have 4 powers compared to my brother: mind reading, teleportation, healing, and psychokinesis, the rest of the powers we do them with our wands.

I look around my bedroom and with psychokinesis I began to put my clothes and books and everything I need in my school trunk. I grab my owl with it's cage, and trunk and walk out of my room opening and closing the door with my mind. I walk down the stairs to the living room with my stuff; Salvatore is already standing next to his trunk waiting for me, I look at him and roll my eyes, He looks at me and sighs deeply, "Mina please, don't make this more difficult than it is, Dumbledore wants me there for a reason". Salvatore grabs me by my arm and teleport us to Hogwarts along with all our stuff on hand.