Chapter 4 -IM GONNA BE LATE!!

**Ok so I read a lot of fanfic *cough*ereri *cough* anyway I see some wrighters give all there fans a name and I want to call all my fans something so comment a name and I'm not talking like a real name like hmm OH kittens I like that one maybe but I want to know what I should call you guys and girls anyway back to the story you've been waiting for **
(Eren POV)
I woke up the next morning and looked at the time "Shit! ".I jump out of bed "I'm late!!"When I looked at the clock it was 9:30.I get dressed and brush my teeth,*fuck my hair I don't have time *Eren thought to himself. He ran down stairs to see Makasa stitting there eating breakfast, her eyes widened when she saw Eren."God damnit Makasa why didn't you wake me up, we are gonna be late now!"Eren yelled. Makasa started laughing "actually your up early".Eren looked her confused "what?! ". Makasa continued laughing "Its Saturday Eren".Erens eyes widen "I-it is?". Makasa nodded. Eren sighed and slowly walked upstairs, walked to his room, closed his door, took off his school cloths, put on his PJ pants, and jumped into bed. He was about to fall asleep until is phone rang, Eren looked at his phone and it said unknown number, he texted the number.

Eren *um who is this? *

* this is Levi one of your friend the one that looks like a coconut gave me your number *

Erens eyes widen and he felt a blush build on his face "damn you Armin!!"

** heuheu that all I'm doing for this story tonight and yes I wrote this story because it happens to me all the time XD and I thought it would be funny to Wright and the end with levi texting eren that was because I was bored and I was like "hmm ooo~ yus this is gold". lol not really I just wanted Levi to be in it.Ok that's all for now don't forget to comment that name thing bye love ya ~Bri**