Another Day in Jail

Levi POV

*BEEP *
*BEEP*
*BEEP *
*SLAM *
fuck I swear I'm gonna break that noise machine one day. I get up and walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

you see I'm not one of those teens that spend two hours making myself look "beautiful" I don't see the point it's not like I'm going to a five star restaurant or getting married I'm going to fucking high school or what I like to call it... jail.
I get showered and put on my black jeans, black My Chemical Romance  shirt and my black converse, can you guess what my favorite color is...yea ok anyway after I'm done making myself look "beautiful" I walk go downstairs and walk to the kitchen to make tea I like my tea like I like my men black, just kidding! I just like black tea. I finished my tea and walk out the door and drive to school or should I say jail

I quickly walk to my locker in hope to avoid my crazy annoying friends but that failed as soon as I'm tackled to the ground my the craziest one of all...Hangi.
"LEEEVVVVVEEEEE!!!"
I sigh and and try to push the bitch off me key work try "get the fuck off me shitty glasses..." I said in my darkest voice which with any normal person would send them running, but as you see we aren't dealing with a normal person.
"AWWWE Levi your so cute trying to scare me~!"
I finally push her off and get off the ground
"God damnit shitty glasses! You got dirt on me" oh did I mention that I hate dirt oh well now you know.
Hangi pouts at the nick name I just called her and pinches my cheeks."Come on mister grumpy wampy cans! Don't be so grumpy!"
I slap her hands away and glare at her," don't ever touch me again!"
She just giggles and skips away,I sigh and follow her because we have first hour together and we sit in our seats, as the teacher teaches I can't help but feel like someone is watching me not in a creepy way but I just ignore it.