chapter 1

"Wake up" said my brother for about the millionth time, I heard him of course but I'm not a morning person so I just ignore him

"If you don't get up this instant I'm getting the bucket"

"I'm up" I groan sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I stayed up late last night on Netflix watching American horror story. Tate is my favorite person and so when violet died and he was crying I ended up crying also. I got out of bed and went to turn on the shower. I went back to my room to pick out my clothes. I wasn't popular or anything but I did try to look decent. I ended up picking out a grey crop top and a black skirt. so I  got in the shower and was singing to music when I heard my phone go off. It was probably my friend Aspen asking me if I was up or not, she acted like she was my second mom. Your probably wondering who I am, well my name is Violet and I always say I'm named after her in AHS. Anyways I'm 16 and have blonde hair and blue eyes. I prefer studying than going to party's any day. I get out if the shower and wrap my towel around my hair while I got dressed. I plugged in my straightener and ran down stairs to see my mom.

" Hey mom" I said grabbing a pancake and sitting down to eat it.

" Hey sweetie, I have to work late tonight so you can order a pizza if you get hungry"

"Ok"I said and quickly ran upstairs to do my hair. I get a ride from Aspen and she was gonna be here any minute. I put on my make up and my glasses and ran downstairs. I heard a beep and saw Aspen outside my house.

"Bye mom" I screamed and got in her car.

"Hey babe" said Aspen pulling out of my driveway. Before u get any ideas Aspen and I are friends and we always call each other babe

"Hey so how was your night" I asked cause according to her she was gonna get grounded cause her parents found a condom in her room.

"Omg it was horrible she said, they pretty much called me a slut and a disgrace and everything"

"Well that sucks I said not knowing what to say to her"

"Yea well anyways did you hear that Parker and Lindsey broke up"

"Nope I hardly pay attention to the drama at school, I go to learn and that's it"

"Yea he got bored with her I guess she said so now he's single"

"Aspen please tell me you won't go after him!"

" But Violet that dude is fucking hot"

"Yea he is but c'mon that dude has player written all over him"

"I'm still gonna try she said as we pulled into the school". I got out and smoothed my skirt and grabbed my bag. We saw are school "preps leaning against cars while flirting with the guys.

"This will never end muttered Aspen and shoved past one girl earning a glare from her".

we walked into the school and there they were! They are the most popular boys and of course Parker's with them. The other two guys are River and Jake and their both equally hot. But if I had to choose Parker is definitely the winner. I see Aspen eye rapeing them and I elbow her in the stomach.

"What the fuck Violet she said glaring at me"

"Well quit staring at them it's rude to stare"

"Oh who cares about rules and if it's good or not"

"I care about rules!"

"Thats because your a goody two shoes she said laughing"

"Excuse me but I am not a goody two shoes I said to loudly causing some people to stare, including Parker".

"Parker's looking at you said Aspen with a excited grin on her face"

"That's cool I said I probably have something on my face or something."

"No violet you are not leaving to go in class 20 minutes early like you normally do, ur going to see why he's staring at you."

"Aspen, I'm not good with talking to guys and especially when they look like that."

"So you admit Parker looks like a God."

"Well technically no one looks like God."

"Whatever Violet, I hate how u always have to correct me."

"Sorry but I just like the facts."

"Yea and I actually like to live a little."

"What I do live a little!."

We see are friends Justin and Maxx walk over to us. Maxx is gay and I'd currently dating Paul. Paul is a pretty sweet guy, I'm good friends with him since he sits with us everyday at lunch. Then you have the 3 most popular girls in our school, well they think they are I call them the "mean girls". Their names are SURPRISE the main one is Lindsey, the other two are her followers are Sarah and Kate. All the guys love them and here we are hating on them.

"There such sluts said Aspen and that is definitely not a skirt." Instead it wasn't a skirt, that thing barely covered a butt and her shirt was short and see through.

"Lets just go to class said Maxx I don't want to see them get all the attention".

They always bully maxx for being gay and I'm always the one who sticks up for him and find myself in the principles office. One time Violet physically attacked Lindsey giving her detention for the whole week. Anyways this year was gonna suck so much and what was gonna suck even more is that Parker is my first class...

Yay me! not..

hope you liked the first chapter!! I will try to update asap.. comment!!