chapter 2

I walk into my first class and instantly groan. Lindsey and Parker were sitting next too each other and Lindsey was on his lap. I rolled my eyes and sat down in the back corner of the room. I grab my books out of my bag and grab my phone and start scrolling through Facebook.

"no phones during class Violet"

I look up and see none other and Parker Adams leaning on my desk.

"l-leave me alone" I stutter and mentally scold myself for acting nervous.

Parker leans in and smirks at me "is someone nervous?"

"Babe get over here" yells Lindsey"

"better get over there before she changes her mind about getting laid tonight" I said

he glares at me and flips me off. i watch him as he walks over too Lindsey and picks her up and starts making out. I look at him and start to make gagging noises which makes Lindsey look over and glare. The rest of the day went by slowly and i was so happy to go home. I walk in and see Aspen on my couch eating pizza.

"what the fuck are you doing in my house?" I ask her

she gets up and walks over and hugs me " Jake broke up with me"

"I'm sorry, but that doesn't explain why you're in my house"

"I needed somewhere to go since I left school early and my mom was home.. so i came here" she said.

okay i sit down next to her and start watching tv with her. I turn on American horror story since I didn't finish my episode and Aspen got up.

"I gotta go" she grabs her bag and runs out of my house.

"that's weird i said and walked up too my room and grabbed my laptop. I went on facebook and saw that Lindsey posted a picture of me and said some nasty things. I quickly closed my laptop and chucked it across the room and went into the bathroom. I pulled out my blade and looked at it. I didn't mention that I'm severely depressed and suicidal. No one knows not even Aspen. I've never been able to come and tell her about it. I roll up my sleeve and start cutting. After at least 30 cuts on my wrist I stop and clean up. I've always hated myself for doing this and i always feel so weak when I cut. I went back into my room and waited for my mom to come home. after a while I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at my phone. 4:30 am. Fuck I muttered I and got up. I was up a hour earlier than I normally am. last night I ended up waking up at least 10 times. I yawn and go downstairs and make some coffee. I get ready and put on a flannel to cover up my scars.

"good morning sweetie"

" morning i mumbled at her"

"are you walking too school today?" she asked me

"Yeah"

I get up and grab my bag and put on my shoes and start walking out. I really didn't want to go too school today. I hated most of the people there and they were super annoying. I fixed my flannel and saw the school. perks of living 5 minutes away from school. I walk in and look for aspen. i don't see her so i just went to class and sat down. I saw Parker in there with his "group". I saw him look up at me and gets up.

"hey violet, i found something out" he said

"and what's that, that you're a egotistical jerk?"

"no, but thanks for the compliment" he leans in and whispers "I know you're secret"

I know it's super short. I'm gonna make the next chapter longer. sorry for taking so lon to update I've been very busy lately..

love all of you!!!xoxo