Part 2

"Paige? Paige Smith?" Paige looked around, startled, panicking. The whole arena started talking in hushed tones, but all of a sudden, Ella and Lucy were jumping in Paige's face, screaming "Shes HEREEEE!!!" Paige was confused, excited, and nervous. It felt like a million years for her to look up, but in reality... It was a few seconds. Paige tipped her head to the stage. She'd known all along who it was. She just couldn't believe it. Olly stood on the stage at the top... And Paige took a deep breath and looked directly into his eyes. She knew she'd done it. Anyone could say they had looked at him, but he had looked at her too! Their eyes locked for a few moments, but then, all of a sudden the arena erupted with noises and flashing lights. Paige waved at him, with the biggest grin possible. She didn't have to try, it just came. She was smiling from ear to ear, and she felt absolutely awesome! "Hi Paige." he said again, in a gorgeous, cheeky, low voice. "Your friends Lucy and Ella tell me you are a big fan!" Lucy fell into her seat grinning, and Ella started screaming "HE SAID MY NAME! HE SAID ELLA!!" But Olly was still focused on Paige. Paige shouted softly over the buzz. "I'm a massive fan! I absolutely love you!!" Olly, once again, looked deep into her eyes. She melted, and swooned, but kept her eyes on him. She felt like he was looking into her heart. "Well then Paige!" She loved the way he said her name! "This song is about you..."

Paige let out a squeal as she heard the opening bars to "I Need You Now." It was her favourite out of all of the songs Olly had ever written! She heard his soft, manly voice begin singing; "I wonder how, you kiss first thing in the morning, before you go, go to work, are you smiling at me? Paige!" she gasped! Her name again! He knew where she was sitting, and Paige looked up at him and laughed. She could get used to this!! For the whole song he was looking at her, smiling at her, gazing at her, and once again, staring deep inside her. It gave her goosebumps all over, but she stayed on focus. Suddenly, along the screens went a picture of her, then one of Olly... She stood there, startled for a second. Then the words "Paige loves Olly" panned across the top. She began to sway again, and he looked up, his eyes sparkling, and he winked at her. It was the best moment of her life! Nothing could be better, her, her friends, 10 thousand fans with one thing in common- the man looking straight at her.

The last bars of the song began and Olly softly sung the last few words. "Cos I need... You now." he whispered, and as he did so his hand reached out at Paige and a sparkling tear rolled down her cheek. Olly saw it glisten in the light and his in sweet, protective way he suddenly called out. "Oh my goodness, don't cry Paige!" Paige laughed, almost nervously. But it was a happy tear. "It's ok I'm fine it's just, overwhelming you being like this" she shouted over the sudden silence of the room. Suddenly she couldn't stop herself. More fat tears rolled down her cheeks and the stage lights reflected simply off every single tear. Olly was genuinely concerned, though. "Please stop crying! I didn't mean to upset you!" Paige called "I'm absolutely fine! I'm just being stupid!" Ella and Lucy were looking at her, and asking if she was okay. They knew she was though- she always got like this where Olly was concerned. "Don't you ever call yourself stupid, or I will have to come up there and personally show you that you're not!" Olly said, pretending to be angry. The arena were still silent. "I'll chat to you later Paige." he grinned at her in the darkness. She wiped her eyes and grinned back. "Great now I look a state." she muttered. But all she really cared about was what he'd just said. Heart skips a beat began to play and he kept looking at her, worried, but she stood there, confused. "He'll speak to me later?" she thought. "What did he mean? Was he just being kind?"

The last song began to end, and Paige had enjoyed herself so, so, much. As the last few beats kicked in, sparkling confetti poured from the ceiling, showering her and everyone around her in glitter. Olly ran up to that highest point on the stage again and got ready to finish. As paige and the rest of the arena stomped their feet to the music, Olly did so too, waving his hands in a jazzy fashion. Suddenly it was over and everyone started clapping. Olly gave one final salute and waved over at where Paige was sitting. She gasped and waved back, as the top of his hat slowly disappeared, engulfed by the stage. Sooner or later the arena grew quiet, and only an exciting buzz was to be heard for everyone discussing what had just taken place in that very room. Paige just fell back into her chair and breathed, slowly. She tried to take it all in, but it was too much. "Lucy and Ella must have entered me into the "Life on Murs" competition..." she thought. "Which involved a song dedication and... Oh my life!" she started jumping up and down like she was 15 again. "Ella! Lucy! This is because of that competition right??" Lucy turned around "Yeah... Why?" Paige giggled excitedly. "That competition involved a personal meet and greet after the show!!" Ella turned around slowly. "Did you just say meet and greet?" All three girls screamed in unison. For the show may be over, but the night certainly was not!