Chapter 3 : What's inside... ?

Hey guys, another chapter done!

Anyways hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Playback *

"Can you help me call them out I have something to announce."

"Yea, sure." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: What’s inside…?

I didn’t quite know where to go, so I simply ran to the place the boys did before which just happens to be on the second floor.

I cupped my hand around my mouth and shouted “Hey dudes get out here right this instant unless you want your asses kicked when I get in there!” Then I paused, - I didn’t even know these guys and I’m already acting like their mom… Oh well, the damage has been done, I continued up the last few steps finding myself in a short corridor with a couple of doors.

I walked to a door that had the name BRANDON on it. I decided to make an entrance and just opened my mouth when the door was suddenly thrown open and Brandon stormed out.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Some people are trying to get some sleep here!” he shouted at me. I simply looked smug and pointed down the stairs. He scowled at me but went down anyways.

Then next are those twins. When I’m walking to their room, their door gently creaked open. First came Nicholas’ twin then followed by him. I pointed down the staircase as well but both of them walked pass me without even glancing at me. Maybe they heard Brandon’s shouting so they came out. Oh well my job here is done. I followed them downstairs to see them already in front of Mr. Brown.

“Okay now sit down all of you.” Mr. Brown announced.

All of them sat down on the sofa just as I plopped down with them. After all of us settled down, Mr. Brown continued talking.

“I think all of you already met Ms Hills.”

All of them nodded. Brandon looked bored.

“From today onwards, Ms Hills will be living in this dorm with all of you and the others. Mr Nicholas Anderson, as the dorm leader, you will be in charge to bring Ms Hills to have a tour of our school. And I need you to tell her about the surroundings of the school and school rules too even though it is already in the student handbook.”

“But … ….”

NO BUTS! And the words I say are final. Now all of you may continue whatever you were doing.”

All of them walked back to their rooms (well Brandon dragged himself) except for Nicholas. He opened the door for Mr Brown. Mr. Brown said something inaudible as he nodded, Mr. Brown walked out and he closed the door behind him. Then his eyes slowly looked to my direction. He kept staring at me and I don’t know why. But I was really starting to hate this awkward silence. To break it, I asked-

“What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?”

He jerked upright and blinked as if he suddenly wake up “I am not staring at you” he stammered “And no, there isn’t anything on your face, but in fact I was wondering would you like the tour today, because I don’t really feeling touring around the school tomorrow.” He finished in a rush.

I suppressed a laugh and said “Well okay but I didn’t say you were staring at me.”

His face dawned with realisation and instantly brightened up with a light shade of pink.

Now I really laughed, “Awww, you’re blushing!!”

His face changed from pink to red then, and he shouted, “SHUT UP! Grab your stuff and lets go before the sky turns pitch black.” And he ran out the door embarrassed.

“Okay okay!” I held my hands up with a mock of surrender and grabbed my stuff and ran out the door after him.

When I walked out I saw Nicholas leaning on his bicycle. Just like the time when Cole did but instead of a motorcycle, he is leaning against a bicycle. I felt like crying as a flood of memories came rushing towards me.

“Come on princess!” he said looking irritated just as I shut the door.

At his worlds, I just couldn’t hold back my tears anymore.A drop of tear escaped my eye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short. Sorry, if you want to know more about her past .Please read the next chapter :D

Share it with your friends :)

Comment 

Vote

Fan

Ambi<3