Chapter 1 : First Day !

Excuse my bad English xD

Hope you guys like it.

Have fun reading ! :D

----------------------------------------------------------

On the 10th of December, 15 days till Christmas. They don’t even have the Christmas atmosphere and not to mention, I don’t have the mood to celebrate Christmas this year. My mom and I standing under the frinckin' hot sun in front of a school dorm's gate , holding my luggage and tons of gifts from my hometown. Mom bought those to give them to my new 'dorm mate'  in Indiana  !!!

“Mom, I don’t even want to go in there . Why do I need to live in a dormitory, I’d rather live in a cheap apartment!” I said angrily pointing at the dorm .

“But Kaylee it’s not that bad to live in a dorm, you will meet new friends there, lots of them live in a dorm. You will also have tons of fun there and not to mention when you graduate , you will also think of memories in there." She took a deep breath and continued babbling about how she and my father met in a dorm party in Bristol .

But I don’t wanna leave my band behind I’m having fun in Malaysia! Besides I miss Jade, Sara and Cole .That is the first time I even a have the urge to join a band. And they let me to be the lead singer. Isn’t that a good chance for me to express myself?!

GOD! I’m so mad that my mom wanted me to study here isn’t it just the same ! She doesn’t understand me. I feel my throat burning because I just keep on shouting non-stop. I’m just so angry! I feel that I can almost explode!!!

My mom sighed and shook her head “Honey, I just want you to study here for a year as a trial. Plus it’s for your own good. It’s not like you won’t be seeing your friends forever! Just think that you are here for a one year trip and you will be back where you belong in no time .”

“B…Bu…But……” I tried to say something but no words are coming out it’s like a bone stuck in the middle of my throat. Then she cuts me off “No buts, you will be staying here for one whole year whether you like it or not! And that is final. Just try honey, for me and your father.” I tried to hold back my tears but one drop just rolled down my cheek .

The next thing I knew was she wiped my tears away and kiss me on the forhead . She gave me a candy. She always carries candy around and does that when I’m down or angry . Candy just calms me down and she is the only person who knew that . Well I just think it’s weird so I don’t tell anyone . Wait … this is not the time to think this . I shook my head mentally and sighed, rolled my eyes and said “Okay fine , I’ll go, I’ll go.”

And then I stared at my mom. “What ? Is something wrong hun ?”

“No, but I think you should get going now cause your flight is like four hours later.” Telling her like it’s really obvious .

“And ?” she asked . WTH?! "And?" is what she says ?!

“And you should be there like three hours earlier and the airport is like very very far from here !” I rolled my eyes once again .

“OH YEA ! I should get going then. Are you sure you can take care of yourself ?”

“Mom , you sent me here, and you think I can’t take care of my self . If you think that I can’t take care of myself, why don’t you just send me back and by ‘back’ I mean back to Malaysia?!” I almost screamed but I controlled my temper.

“Oh honey, you know I won’t fall  for that.” She looked at me angrily.

Of course I can take care of myself I’m 17 mom. 17!” I said annoyingly. I love my mom but just so you know, she gets onto my nerves sometime. And my temper is a little bad , kinda bad … okay fine very bad. My temper is very bad.

“Okay … I’m leaving now ,” she walked out of the gate, I nodded my head, “ I’m really leaving now ,” walking further. I nodded my head harder this time. “Did you bring your cell with you?” she asked.

“Okay mom, enough with dilly dally, I brought everything I need with me so don’t worry too much. I love you and dad, bye.” I replied calmly.

“Okay , okay , bye. We know  you love us!” she shouted and ran towards the taxi that just went pass her. She is just so funny sometimes. I thought to myself.

She actually told my dad and meet up with her in the airport for like 10 minutes earlier but that is way past the time when she reaches there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I know its short I’ll try to make the next one longer .

Comment

Vote

Fan

Ambi <3