2//Lost

Haven

My mother called me Haven because I was to be her safe haven. 

But as the rest of my family did, she left me. I was now classed as a sinner to my Minster, father Len. Or as he  made us call him, Jesus child. But I ran away from there and I now well, be free.

I know they are looking for me. They have been for the past 4 years.

It's funny, they still think they can find me. Never gonna happen.

I ran to a very small town in Ireland and work at and old record shop. I go by Jane now days. But my real name is Haven Crossing. I ran away when I was 16. I am now 20.

Mother die when I was 14. She was sick, mentally. She saw things no one else saw. Demons. I remember when I was 5 I was at a park swinging on the swings and then I saw a little boy talking to himself. I went over to mum and told then she told me to go talk to the boy and make friends with him.  However when I went to talk to him he was gone. Mum said that he was talking to a demon in discuses. I never knew what she meant.

One day she saw something that made her go crazy. Not even I could save her. But you wanna know a funny thing he was there too.

Then I had no one.

I was scared

I was lost

photo of her up top or on side