Chapter 1

"Don't touch her!" Calum shouts across the room as he is being held back. Tears pouring out my eyes, I was pushed to the cold hard floor. As I hear that gun shot, everything goes black.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"CALUM!!!!!, TURN THAT MUSIC DOWNNNNNN IM TRYING TO SLEEPPPPP!!!" I shout across my room, pulling my blanket across my head but it stops halfway, in result my fist comes flying in my face. Fück my life! I run up to the mirror and open my eye and it fücken burns like hell!

"Kaylee, are you awake?" Mum shouts across the room. I go out my bedroom, trip over the bottom step and fall on my flat fat face. This is so not my morning! I walk to the kitchen to see toast with spreads next to it, like always. I pick up 2 slices of bread, pick up the peanut butter and start spreading but my fat log of a brother comes and takes a slice that I just finished.

"Hey! Make your own" I said grabbing another piece

"Why should I make it when you already have?" He said giving me a playful shove and a smile. I hear a horn outside and I gather it's the 'boy group'

"Say hi to your gang bang for me" I said, giving him a wink

"Well, say hello to barbie for me then" he said as he was running out the door so he didn't have to receive a punch from me. Then I hear another horn and I know that is Sophie, my best friend and I realise I am not dressed for school, Shit!