Chapter 7

Jc's POV

"Who are you people?" She asked. Those 4 words killed me inside. She didn't remember us. Nothing about us.

"Charlotte we take care of you. You live with us." Kian tried to explain.

"Take care of me? Is something wrong with me?" She asked confused and scared. More like horrified.

"Just bipolar depression. But you do live with us." Sam said. She just nodded.

"Why can't I remember who you are?" She asked.

"We um, we got in a car accident and you lost some memory." Ricky explained.

"C-Can we go home?" She asked. The doctor walked in and smiled.

"Yes you can. They already signed everything so you can go now." The doctor said. She then directed her attention towards us. "The memory loss is temporary. It could last a few weeks, it could last a month, maybe even a year." We all just nodded and the doctor left the room.

"Do I have clothes?" She asked.

"Um yeah." Sam said. He handed her the bag of clothes and she walked into the bathroom to change. She then came out wearing my shirt and Kian's  pants. Kian walked out of the room and called the magcon boys to come pick us up. They were currently in town and would be staying with us for 2 weeks.

They got here and we left home. Before we got in the car, I explained to them about her memory loss. I just really hope she turns out okay. Because if she doesn't...I don't know what I'll do. She walked inside and looked around. She was in awe.

"Are you tired?" Kian asked her.

"Yeah." She replied. She then yawned. "Where is my room?" She asked.

"Well actually we have people staying over for 2 weeks in your room so you have to sleep in one of our rooms with us." Sam replied. She nodded.

"What's your name again?" She asked Ricky shyly.

"Ricky." He replied.

"Well Ricky, can I stay in your room with you?" She asked.

"Sure." Ricky smiled. He showed her upstairs and I heard a door close. Well that helps everything. She doesn't even know our names. How are we gonna get her to remember? What if we can't?

We just all sat around and watched TV. I was happy that she was okay but she doesn't remember. What if the only thing she remembers is us kidnapping her? She won't trust us. I honestly didn't think she ever did. Until that night she stayed with me.

"You know, I think I'm starting to get used to it here." Charlotte smiled. And her nose scrunched up like it always did when she smiled. And her dimples. Adorable. Probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.

"How so?" I asked her.

"I've taken a liking to one of you. And although you did kidnap me, I'm starting to understand why you did just that." She replied.

"Who have you taken a liking to?" I asked smiling. Deep down I truly wish it was me.

"Its a secret. I'm tired, I should probably get some rest." She replied crawling into bed. I nodded and made my way to the door after I turned off the light.

"Jc wait." She said. I turned back around and she looked at me and she looked so small and frail. Like glass. You have to be gentle because you can brake it so easily.

"Stay with me?" She asked.

"Always." I replied.

I then came back to reality and I saw Cameron talking to Kian and they were smiling and laughing as if everything was okay. Nothing going on at the moment is okay. None of it. The girl I'm in love with can't even remember my name, my tucking arm is broken. Can it be any worse?