Chapter Sixteen.

So today after school I asked Hayes to take me home and he waited to take me to work. We got to my house and I ran to get my uniform on. I fixed my hair and ran back to the car. He drove to Walmart and kissed me and told me to have a good day. We said " I love you" and I went inside. (I had work from 4-7).

When I started work, the other employees all wanted to help me, but Mr. Conner had Emily train me. She started to train me on cash register for the first 1hour and a half and stocking for another 1hour and half. Since its a school day I'm only allowed to work for 3 hours a day. But on weekends I can work for up 8 hours (with a break).

So at 6:30 I went to the back to go to the bathroom and I texted Hayes to see if he could pick me up. Of course he said that he could. At 7:00 he came in and got me. My coworkers asked me who he was and I introduced them. A few minutes later we got in the car and went to my house. My mom texted me and told me they already had dinner so I could get fast food or have left overs. So I decided to have left overs since we were pretty much more than half way home. I invited Hayes inside so he could have some dinner to since he didn't have any at home.

Hayes kissed me and gave me hug and went to get in his car. He left to go home at about 8:30 and I had him call me when he got home. He told me that he got home safely a few minutes ago and said good night. I stayed up for a few minutes and watched t.v. I then went to say good night to everyone and went to bed.

**Skip to Friday.**
**End of school day.**

The school day seemed to go by pretty fast. Cece dropped me off at work and ended up shopping there. I finished getting trained today on cash register and stocking, so I got to cash Cece and the girls out. By the time they got done shopping I only had an hour to work still. So they ended sitting in the parking lot in the car. Soon the guys met up with them and waited a half and hour for me. I went to the back and got my stuff. I signed out of work and got in to he car.

We went over to Alicias house and I went to the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes. I went to the living a couple of minutes later and sat between Arianna and Hayes. All of a sudden, Hayes held my hand and we put and scary movie on. The movie we decided to put on is Jeepers Creepers. In a couple of spots in the movie Alicia and I jumped and had everyone look at us for a second. We all ended up laughing at the end of the movie because of how much Alicia ( she gets scared really easily) jumped.

We all got a drink and some popcorn and made a circle in the living room on the floor. Alicias mom and dad came out and had us introduce the guys to them. They went back to their room and her brother cam and jumped in the circle. We looked at him and Alicia told him to go back to his room. We started to play Are you nervous?. We finished that game and played truth and dare. Cece dared Carter and Arianna to spend 20 minutes in Alicias room doing anything.

Hayes then asked me truth or dare. I said truth and he asked me what kiss I had liked the most out of our kisses. I told him the best one was the on superbowl sunday. He then repeated that kiss in front of everyone. Everyone watched us and smiled. At the end of this game the guys went home and the girls stayed at Alicias house. We started to talk about everything we liked about our relationships. We put a movie on that we already watched but we kept talking about things.

We then made a deal that who ever was the first and second one to fall asleep got drawn on. Arianna and Cece ended up being the first to fall asleep. So Alicia and I grabbed the markers and drew on them. We didn't draw to much but a little. We then went to bed and woke up at 10 a.m. But I'm pretty happy that I had today off for work.

** I was pretty happy writing this chapter. But I think this is the longest chapter so far. I think I'm going to write longer chapters though. So enjoy.**