That's What Being a Hero Means, Right?

FORGE CITY

August 18 12:43 PDT

It took me two days but when I finally reached StarLabs, they were willing to look me over just because of my dad. They said it was an experiment gone wrong that's  what happened to me. The Mother box my father was looking over from an old Justice League mission became volatile and destroyed most of my body. The mother box then bonded with my mind and body creating a new cybernetic body for me. Is this what I'm going to be for the rest of my life? I'm not going to be Victor Stone anymore I'm going to be this robot thing, this cyborg. They wanted to check up on me some more but I had to refuse somehow get back to my dad. Walking down the streets of Forge City was fun when your dressed in a big hoodie and sweat pants, Forge is surrounded by Gotham and Blüdhaven, the two most dangerous cities in the US. I was glad I still had some cash on me so I was able to buy food, while I I was walking and eating I heard a crash behind me and low and behold standing in front of me is Warfare.

"Oh my god your Warfare, one of the most like chilliest super-heroines out there!" I say like a total dweeb. She keeps looking behind her like something is following her, I guess she would noticed something like that.

"Sorry when your on the bats hit list you can't be too reckless and have the chance of him catching you." She smirked, Walking over to where I was and sitting down. She let out a breath and look at him, trying to look under the hood.

"Why are you on the bats hit list? You're a hero just like him aren't you?" He says cocking his head lower so she can't see him. 'I don't know her that well, but I do know she has been on the news a lot lately. She was cool. Don't give me wrong Wonder Woman and all those chicks are classic, but she is the new age superhero.' He thinks

"I wish I knew, though you might not want to be dressing like a thug when batman is in town," she winked and then she was off. Wow imagine hanging out with her.

Superman's P.O.V

It took me long enough but with using my X-ray vision I was able to see how to get to the catacombs and what I found was unbelievable. If I was correct Warfare's hide out would suggest that the four horsemen of the apocalypse are real, and that she's war. I guess Bruce was right about Skylar being off. I called it in to Bruce and he was very happy that I figured it out. I just have no idea what to do with such information. So I headed off to Gotham.

Okay I'm a horrible person I have been so busy updating was a pain this time I promise to make it up! Comment please!
~mj