Good Girl, Bad Boys, and a Lot of Flirting. Part 3.

Hey guys, sorry long time since i havent wrote. I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy. but since its summer ill be writing more, im on my way to Oahu right now. My mom is listening to her new iphone thinking she is cool LOOOL(: thanks for being such great fans and sticking with me, i apperciate all of you guys! LIKE FAN COMMENT! <3

[RECAP; Justine just gotten a makeover, and now that shes changed she meets these 2 new brothers that come to her school. Not only have they been hitting on her, so has her 2 exs.]

I stood there at the door, looking at what I thought was a ghost, but it wasn't, it was Kane.

"Um MaryJ? Helloooo?" Kane said as he waved his hand in my face.

I shook my head, "ohhh sorry. Um what are you doing here Kane?"

He scratched the back of his head and looked at the ground, "ummm, well i was wondering if you wanted to hang out later on this week?"

I stared at him in shock, Kane was one of my ex's,  regular bad boy with a sweet inside, but he broke up with me, "um Kane, you broke up with me remember?"

Then i just remember, "is this about my new look? Is this why you want to go on a date with me all of a sudden?"

He took one of my hands and looked straight into my eyes, "well you look pretty, how can i not resisit you."

I laughed, "serious Kane fuck off."

He looked at me, "whatever your lost," and he walked away.

Just slammed the door and went to my couch, "fuck, why all of a sudden?"

Just then i remember that i had to text Jodd for directions to his house.

I grabbed my iphone, hmm one new message from...Dean. I opened the message afraid about what it would say, it read;

'Justine, i kno u dnt wanna tlk to me right now, but i need to speak w/ u. im coming over to ur house at 9pm.'

I deleted the text as soon as i was done reading it, "you cant come over if im not home."

I ran to my car, it was 6 pm, ill go to Starshas house then over to Jodds. Hopefully that would last 3 hours, i thought to myself.

I started the engine then sped towards starshas house.

------20 minutes later---------

I finally got to starshas house. I stepped out of my car and locked my chevy camero. When i looked towards her front door she was smirking. She always knew when i was coming over for some strange weird reason, "you know starsh, your lucky your my best friend or i would find that terribly abnormal" i chuckled as i headed over to her.

She giggled,"hey you have your gifts and i have mine, so leave mine alone and we will all live happily in this hell hole that we call life."

She opened the door and there was Chaz, Starshas older brother, "hey chaz" i waved.

Chaz looked up, i expected to see his mouth dropped just like the rest of the horny men in my school, but instead he just smiled, "hey Justine, nice new look, suits you very well" and he walked away.

Chaz was 2 years older than us, a junior. He was mysterious, he always kept to himself, wore a lot of skinny jeans, and tight fitting tshirts and converse. He had a bunch of girlfriends, but for some odd reason, they would last only a few weeks.

As we headed up the stairs to starshas room, some thoughts ran thru my head, "hey starsh, what happen to Chaz's ehrrmm girlfriend, what was her name???"

"Oh Chloe? Yea they broke up yesterday, but cant really say that was surprising, the kid cant be in a relationship for more than a month."

I looked back down stairs and saw Chaz staring at us, so i quickly sprinted back up the stairs. I flopped onto starshas bed, when i heard her say, "so how was showing around the two brothers, ummm Lodd and Togan?"