The club

A few weeks later and they were all at a night club.

Louis pov

Well me and the boys asked Eleanor If she wanted to come to the pub and she said yes she turned up in this beautiful glittery dress that was just above her knees and some wonderful heels she also brought her boyfriend in the end I went to Harry and the rest of the Boys to come onto the stage and we sang.

Louis and the boys got on stage and told the dj to put on I would and they started singing

The song

Lately I've found myself thinking been dreaming about you a lot but up in my head I'm your boyfriend but that's one thing you've already got as Liam sang the first line Eleanor looked over .

He drives to school every morning while I walk alone in the rain he'd kill me without any warning if he took a look in my brain she started getting into the music after Harry sang the second line.

Would he say his in the L.O.V.E well if it was me then I would I would would he hold you when your feeling low baby you should know that I would they all sang and Eleanor was up at the front dancing.

Then Niall sang back in my head we were kissing I thought things were going all right with a sign on my back saying kick me reality ruined my life.

Last but not least Louis sang his part

It feels like I'm constantly playing a game that I'm destined to lose coz I can't compete with your boyfriend his got 27 tattoos.

When all the boys had finished the song they got off and Louis went to the bar.

Eleanor's pov

Well Louis and the boys sang a song tonight I knew they were talking about someone that Louis loved hang on they were singing about me I kind of got that because of Louis was looking at me the whole time and that means he loves me I sort of love him aswell.

Eleanor decided to go to the bar and chat to Louis "hey louis" Eleanor said "hey" replied Louis "you guys were great up their but who was the song about" Eleanor asked "it was about ......yooo....you" Louis said " we'll did you know I gavered that because you kept looking at me in the song the whole time"she said back to him. Eleanor left with her boyfriend.

That was another chapter hope you like that much love guys xxxxxx:) holly xxx