Chapter 1

Today was the day of Frankie's party/sleepover, it was only a small get together and not many people were going, only Abby, Erin and Martyna. The 4 best friends, in all one room together, it spelt out trouble. Frankie woke up, it was 11:15am. Luckily today was a Saturday. She texted the girls.

Morning girlies. Can't wait for tonight xxx

Frankie was waiting for 5 minutes until someone was calling her on FaceTime. It was Michael. "Good morning beautiful"
"Morning"
Michael was staring at the screen like he was waiting for something.
"What?" Frankie asked.
"Where's my good morning, gorgeous" Michael said.
Mimicking Michael's voice "Good morning gorgeous" Michael just stared at Frankie, shaking his head but Frankie just burst into fits of laughter.

No one really understood Frankie's and Michael's relationship, they both acted like they hated each other all the time even if they actually really loved each other, but as soon as someone tried to make fun of those two, they had each other's back like brother and sister. People would often call their relationship confusing but most would call it adorable.

The fits of laughter soon stopped at the sound of someone's phone buzzing. Frankie looked at her screen and soon realised it was someone that was ringing her. "Sorry babe someone's ringing me" she said.
"Fine" Michael said "I'll call you later" and with that he ended his call.
"Hello?" Frankie said answering the phone.
"Hey Frankster" Erin said.
"Haha,why do you call me that?"

Erin was one of Frankie's best friends and she was very excitable as some people would describe her. Her best friend was a tall dork named Luke, who was often compared to a breadstick. Even though Erin and Luke were best friends, they both had a crush on one another but both didn't like to admit it even though everyone knew it.

"Because that's your name" Erin said laughing.
"Haha, okay. Did you need to tell me something?" Frankie asked.
"Well...you know how we are having a sleepover tonight..." Erin said.
Frankie knew that when Erin put on that voice she wanted something.
"Who do you want to come over?"
"Please could I bring Luke over?" Erin asked excitedly.
"Haha sure. When are you two going to go out already?"
"What?! Seriously?! Oh my god thank you so much I'd thought you would say...wait a minute what did you say after that?"
"Haha nothing. Bye" and with that Frankie hung up the phone.

Frankie looked at the clock and groaned it was 11:50am. Frankie decided it was a good time to go and get a shower before everyone arrived at her house. But her laptop thought differently. As Frankie was about to head to the bathroom, she heard someone calling her, she quickly ran to her laptop and opened it. Frankie realised that she had left it on from the night before.
She answered the call. It was from her other two best friends, Abby and Martyna, they were both excitable like Erin and whenever those four where in a room together people saw it as trouble but those four saw it differently. Abby's other best friend was a boy called Calum, who was very sweet to all of the girls but oh how he was a flirt with Abby, everyone knew they flirted together but whenever someone asked them about it they would deny it.
On the other hand Martyna's best friend was just so friendly and kind, like a little ball of sunshine, no one has ever seen Ashton moody or upset. Calum says that's because Martyna and Ashton are a bit friendly at night but that's Calum for you.

"Hey chick" Abby said
"Hey"
"Hey, didn't realise you were on call haha" Martyna laughed.
"Martyna, you were the one who wanted to ask Frankie the question"
"No, I came up with the idea but I said you should ask Abby."
Frankie had no clue what they were both on about. "Haha, guys it's fine, just ask"
"Umm...well me and Martyna were talking..."
"Don't forget Calum and Ashton" Martyna butted in.
"Oh yeah" Abby said "well me, Martyna, Cal and Ash thought that the two boys could maybe join the sleepover thingy we are having tonight, if that's okay with you?"
Frankie was a bit shocked but not surprised. "Umm...sure, if you want to"
"Really?!" Abby said in shock.
"Wow, thanks Frankie, I'll tell Ash now" Martyna said
"It won't be a problem for you will it?" Abby asked
"No it won't be, Luke's coming anyway because Erin wants him to come so might as well bring the two boys over for his company"
"Haha, aw thank you, haha when are they going to go out already?! Haha okay thank you. I'll text Cal now to let him know, thank you Frankie means a lot, got to go now byee"
"Bye Abby" Frankie said and with that Abby ended the group call.

Frankie grabbed her phone to send a text message to Michael.

Babe, pack your bags and meet me at my house in a couple of hours or so, I think you'll look forward to it ;) xxx