Chapter 4

Erin walked back into the room. Frankie was lying across the sofa and Martyna and Abby were sat around the snack table, which was near Frankie. All of the girls looked at her. "Well?" Frankie asked.
"Well what?"
"What happened?" Martyna asked.
"Did it go well?" Abby questioned.
"What are you guys on about?"
The girls looked at each other. "Well we heard that Luke wanted to talk to you because it was important" Abby said
"Nothing happened. We spoke that's all. Then he went into the kitchen because the three boys finished their showers, and then I came in here" Erin looked at all three girls to see if they believed her.
Martyna and Abby shrugged "Eh. Well okay then. I believe you" Abby said.
"What movie should we watch?" Martyna asked.
"Oh I know! I know!" Abby said looking excited. "We should watch a horror film"
Frankie sat up "are you crazy?! We get scared when someone knocks on the door"
Abby gave her a look. "Oooh...yeah actually let's watch a horror"
"You guys have got to be..." Martyna said as Abby and Frankie looked at her. "Oh I get it...I mean oh yeah we should but which one?"
"The boys should decide. They will know which one is the best" Abby said. "Boys! Come and choose a film" Abby called out to them. They all rushed in at once.
"What did you say?" Michael said as he walked up behind where Frankie was sat and he put his arms around her neck to cuddle her.
"We were asking what film you want to watch...I mean which horror film you want to watch?"
All of the boys stood still, apart from Luke, who was too busy on his phone. "What?" Calum, Ashton and Michael said.
"But you hate horror films Frankie. I tried to make you watch one and we ended up watching...oh what did we watch...monsters inc that's it we ended up watching monsters inc....not that I don't like it or anything." Michael replied
"Babe sit next to me" Frankie said as she patted the seat next to her.
"Sure" Michael climbed over the couch to sit next to Frankie. He put his arm around her. Frankie whispered something in his ear.
"Ooo. What are you two whispering." Calum said
"Haha leave them alone Cal. Come and sit next to me" Abby said.
"Okay sweetheart"
Martyna was looking at the films on the floor. Ashton crept up behind her "Boo!" He said as he gave a gentle shove but still had hold of her. It made Martyna jump.
"Jeesssseee Ashton. Don't bloody do that, I hate it when you do that"
"Haha I know that's why I do it"
"Well you're an idiot then"
"Haha you love me really" Martyna looked at him but didn't say anything.
"Anyway...what film do you want to watch, Ash? I'll let you choose but...it has to be a horror"
"Hang on...why do you want to watch a horror film?" Ashton looked confusingly at the girls "I thought you guys hated them?"
"Umm...no we have started to like them, haven't we..." Martyna looked around the room, looking for a girl to agree with her. Frankie was too busy with Michael, Abby and Calum had gone somewhere. The only people who weren't busy with each other were Luke and Erin. "Erin!!"
Erin looked up from her phone. "Yeah?"
"Haven't we?"
"Haven't we what?"
"Started to like horror films?"
Erin looked around the room "umm...well you have. I still can't stand them" Luke looked at her, then Erin looked at her phone and smiled, then Luke smiled and looked back at his phone. Martyna looked at Erin to figure out what she was doing on her phone.
"Calum! Abby! We are going to start watching a film. Are you ready?!" Ash called out.
"Yeah! Sorry we were just getting the refreshments" Abby said as she walked in, with Calum behind her, with snacks and drinks for everyone. Calum smacked Abby on the bum and then winked at her and then went over to hand Luke a drink. "Dude. Why aren't you sat with Erin?"
Luke looked at Erin "umm...because...because I'm not" Luke got a text and kept looking at his phone, he was too busy to notice that Calum was handing him a drink.
"Dude, come on put your phone down" Michael said
"Nah, it's not like you are going to be...."
"Everyone shut up! It's starting" Ash said excitedly as he sat down next to Martyna.