03 x chemistry

"Woah woah, chill." He told me, my hands still covering my vision. "I'm not totally naked, I'm wearing shorts! I'm just topless. Wow, is this the first time you saw a guy topless?"

I ignored his last comment, which was true.

"Wear a shirt!" I commanded him and pushed him to go inside, also letting myself in. I sort of touched his abs a little so I quickly let go. But damn, those abs.

"What the hell? Alright alright, just wait minute." He was obviously bewildered as he walked backward but thank god he went to grab a shirt.

I sat at a gray sofa, making myself at home. While waiting for him, I looked at this huge place. The living room was as spacious, with a wide flat screen TV in front of me. There were huge speakers beside the couch and I can imagine having a great time here watching a movie.
On the wall was a floor to ceiling bookshelf filled with numerous books. I took a closer look and saw that it was filled with classics, history books and other stuff that his father probably read.
There was a hall leading to the kitchen and three rooms - one probably his bedroom since he went there. The kitchen was nicely furnished too, I guess his mom always cooks there. Or they probably have their own chef?
This suite was screaming "modern design in black and white", obviously designed for someone loaded.
But then I realized, where's his family? His mom? His dad? Siblings? Or I'm just lucky that they're not here? Either way, I hope I won't meet any of them.

He finally came out from his room and was finally wearing a shirt.

"Alright. What do you want?" He stood in front of me, his arms crossed. He stared at me, probably waiting for me to reply.

"Okay, I-"

"Hey!" He exclaimed, realizing something. "You're not from Heaven 69! You were the one from last time! At the library, remember?"

"I do remember but can I just say that that's such a lame name for a bar. I mean the number 69? Really? That's so lame. And heaven? Oh my gosh are people-"

"Okay okay I get your point, shut up." he glared at me. "But why the fuck are you here? Do you need money or what?"

I looked at him, irritated and mad at the current situation.
"I don't need money." I assured him. Not from him anyway, but from his dad. "I need you. For chemistry, I mean."

"What?"

I quickly thought up an excuse. "We're partners in chemistry. We have to a project to do. It's a written report so I was thinking that we can do it here?"

Nice. I hope he'll buy this shit.

He paused for a moment and recalled something. His class schedule probably.

"Is this the one with Professor Geller?"

Holy shit this is good! We have the same professor!

"Yeah. Remember the paper for third term? About thermodynamics?"

He nodded. "I recall. That's a good topic."

Good, good, he doesn't seem to realize that I'm bluffing.
This paper was indeed a pair work but we were 59 in class so I had to work alone. I could use some help.

"Right, that one! So when do we start?"

"How about you come back here Thursday? I'll read more about the topic then we'll share ideas."

"Great!" I clapped my hands together and stood up. "I'll go here around 4:30? Is that okay?"

He nodded and looked at the door. I guess that was my cue to leave. I'd rather not encounter his father or any of his relatives anyway.

"Right. Okay. Thanks. I'll go now." I walked to the door and he didn't even see me off since he was back inside his room.

I went back to the elevator and down the lobby.

Thankfully, nothing seem to go wrong. I expected him to close the door at my face or that he won't talk to me because I yelled at him at the library.

I hope all of our encounters will be like this. He actually seem like a good guy.

I head to the exit, the attendant who were the one who I talked to a while ago sort of shot me a mean look. I guess he still thinks I'm a prostitute.