12 Years Without You

Harry's POV
It had been 12 years since the war and almost everything had moved on. Granted, there were still a few death eaters being tracked down, but most of them were locked up now. Of course there were still dark wizards and witches trying to start another war, but nobody had ever succeeded again.
Ron and I are aurors, like I'd always wanted, but work is less exciting than I thought it would be, not that I'm complaining. I just seem to have a lot of free time on my hands after Ginny and I split up.

Today was just another normal day of endless paper work on a wizard we caught a few days ago, until Ron and I were called to the hearing of a death eater that had been brought in a few months back, and had been locked up until now.
We walked over and sat in our seats, waiting for the prisoner to be brought out.
"Do you know who this is?" I asked Ron curiosious as to why we needed to be here.
"No, i don't remember when they were caught..." He replied quietly, trying not to be over heard.
Just then the cage began to rise. I've always found it horrific; the way they lock them up and just move them into the room like a dog with rabies.
Suddenly, I was pulled out of my trail of thought when Ron stamped on my foot. I looked over to the cage and that's when my heart stopped. Standing in front of me was a face I've known for most of my life, a face I've hated and loved, a face I'll never forget. The face of Draco Malfoy.