Chapter 2.

"First things first. You hired a new hitman?" Jack asked, clearing his throat. "Yes. His name is Taylor. He's not the most dangerous but I think he'll be good eventually." I said smiling lightly. "Excellent. So, we have a meeting with Johnson later tonight at the club." Jack said, grabbing a manila file. I nodded slightly. This was nothing new, Jack Johnson was Jack's best friend.

"Here, open this." Jack said, handing me the folder. I took it and flipped it open seeing polaroid pictures of a gorgeous tall man with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, his face holding a mean looking expression.

"So.. who is this?" I asked, crossing my legs. "This is Cameron Dallas. He's the Italian Mafia's most dangerous tracker. And he wants to meet with us." Jack said calmly, straightening his tie.

"What? Why?" I asked confusedly. We had had problems with the Italian Mafia before. Especially because my brother and I used to be in the mafia. My brother Ben had joined when he was 18, as it was a classic Bravietto family tradition. I had joined when I was 17, but only because my father suggested I do so.

I was the only girl, and it was my job to take care of business, keep everyone on track and take care of the money we made.

"Nik?" Jack said, snapping his fingers in front of my face, making me blush and snap out of the trance I was in. "Sorry." I apologized. Jack chuckled and continued what he was saying. "So, he's been working on a project but he wants our help." Jack said.

"Has he told you the project yet?" I asked, handing Jack the folder back.

"Nope. That's what the meeting is for." He said, chuckling slightly.

I rolled my eyes and hit his arm, hard. "It was just a question, smartass."

"Yeah I know, Nik. So, do you wanna grab some lunch?" Jack asked with a cheeky smile. "That's just like you Jack. Making me mad one minute and then making it better." I laughed.

"I'm going to assume that's a yes." He smiled, standing up and brushing himself off. "Yes it was." I said, standing up as well. He smirked and grabbed his phone, texting furiously to someone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked. He smiled lightly and said, "Kelsey." I smiled. Kelsey was my best friend and she and Jack had always liked each other.

"Sexting again?" I smirked. "Shut up." Jack mumbled, his cheeks turning a bright red. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him.

"So, my driver or yours?" Jack asked, straightening his all black tie. "I sent my driver back to my office so let's take yours." I said, grabbing my sunglasses and slipping them on.

He nodded and we headed out of his office. Jack pushed the down button and we waited. We heard the elevator door ding and we looked up to see Cameron Dallas staring at us, a dangerous smirk crossing his features.

"Well, well. Look's like I came just in time."