Ch.1

Kayla's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I heard the sound of my alarm going off letting me know it was time to get up and ready for classes. It was Monday so I only had 2 classes today, one at 9:30 and the other at 12:45.

I turned my annoying ass alarm off getting out the bed grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste heading to the bathroom. I lived in an apartment style dorm complex that has a kitchen, 4 individual rooms, and 1 full bathroom , so it was somewhat better than the whole sharing everything with over 5 people. Anyways, I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do and got dressed. Today I dressed chill because it's Monday like really? Who gives a damn on a Monday? I dressed in a white fitted v-neck, denim distressed jeans, and my red and white Carmine's.

As I was On my way to my car my phone began to ring.

"I love the way you keep them heels on, hair ain't yours b-"

I answered the phone hearing Aug's voice come from the speaker.

"Wassup ma, what you got goin for ta'day?"

"Hey August. I'm on the way to class that I'm about to be late for thanks to you." I said rolling my eyes, let's just say Aug came to my room last night and we didn't just "chill" like he said were.

"Don't be mad at me, you wanted that shit just as much as I did" he said chuckling.

"Shut up boy, you took advantage of me" I replied giggling.

"Taking advantage? Yea this dick took advantage of ya p-" he said before I cut his nasty self off.

"Omg! Please hush. Why must you be so blunt and vulgar?" I said laughing.

"Don't act brand new, you know you like it" he told me, I knew he was smirking right now.

"Whatever, I gotta go. I just pulled up to class so I'll talk to you a lil later"

"Aight shawty, I'll text you later. Bye" he said before hanging up.

I know you guys are probably wondering how we know each other and all that. Well I met August at one of my school's spring flings he performed at, I had to interview him for one of my classes and we kind of hit it off. We exchanged numbers and kept contact making little dates and hang out days. We see each other quite often since I attend Clark Atlanta and he lives in Atl, we just find a way to make time for each other when I'm not busy with classes or he's not busy with touring and his career.

It may seem like we're together but we haven't made that step yet. Yes I know, "why would you sleep with someone you're not with?" Well one night it just happened and we haven't stopped. We both know the feelings we have for each other, but with his career and everything we just agreed to enjoy each other's company and go with the flow. So I guess you could say we were unofficially official.

But anyways, off to class I go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* hour an a half later*

I had just finished my first class of the day and I didn't have to go to my other one till another hour so I stopped at Raising Canes to get something to eat. I felt generous today so I called Kimmy, one of my dorm mates, to see if her and the other girls wanted anything to eat as well.

*phone convo*(Kayla in bold)

"Hello" she answered the phone shakily.

"Hey I'm at Canes, you want something?"

"N-no I'm gooodd" she said still shaky, almost like a moan.