Meeting Lucy

A/N I'm sorry for not updating for so long I've been caught in somethings but here it it is!
BTW there will be a flashback here
Enjoy ;)
~Bethany's pov~

My mom decided to invite niall, liam, harry and louis to stay the whole summer. I didn't mind the other boys but I'm just worried about niall, What if he met Lucy?

In case your wondering, Lucy is my baby from 3 years(A/N idk if its from or for so tell me and i'll correct it later)
Let me explain it to you.

****flashback****

I was walking with Olivia when I saw him in a car kissing a girl that is not me, I went up to window and tapped really hard on it. They both jumped up from the hard sound. I ran as fast as I could leaving Olivia with our ice cream.

As soon as I reached home, I bent over the toilet and started throwing up while crying. Thank god Mom wasn't home or then I would've had to explain everything to her and I'm not in the mood .

~~~3 weeks later~~~~

I've been throwing up for 3 weeks now, I thought it was because of niall but I've also missed my period. I ran out of the house and went to the drug store, grabbed what I wanted , then ran back home again and straight into the bathroom.

I peed on the stick and waited 5 minutes. I used the time to think about what would happen if it was positive.

Positive.

I started crying hard, but I promise to myself that I will take good Care of this baby no matter how hard it will be.

**end of flashback**

Its been 3 years now and Lucy currently was at her grandfathers house. She will return today and anytime now. I'm nervous to how will niall react to the fact that he has a daughter, but I held it all in.

I heard the door open , Lucy came running to me shouting mommy

"Hey beautiful, how was grandpas house?".

And thats when the rambling started, it was cute.

"Thats sounds great, were you good?"

" yes I was mommy " Niall stepped up from his seat on the couch and walked up to Lucy.

"Who is this little cutie?" He asked, If only he knew. "I'm Lucy and I'm this many". She said holding up four fingers I corrected her by putting one finger down . She always does this.
" Um , Niall can I talk to you for a minute or two?"Yeah,sure"

He headed to the kitchen and I followed him .

"I have something to tell you" I said feeling nervous, "As you may know, I caught you cheating but there's more to that"
" what do you mean?". He asked looking confused.

I took a deep breath before explaining everything.

A/N

Cliffhanger.

Sorry for the cliffhanger and sorry for not updating but here it is . I just feel you dont like the story. Comment / vote/ share.
BTW I imagine Bethany as shay Mitchell. And I will add a picture for
Lucy.