Ignoring HIM

Niall's pov

I sighed as we reached our location which is the place I never want to be. But it's not like I can do anything So, I just sat there not talking just playing on my phone.

''Niall, mate we're here" zayn said , I just ignored him I don't know why we are here .  why the hell would I want to be in my ex girlfriend house when I could be with my own girlfriend.

"Niall, I know you don't want to be here but you know she's our friend too".

"Then you go, and I'll stay here " I decided to speak finally . "No,you have to go too
" Fine , whatever " I rolled my eyes  .

We got up and rang the doorbell and waited, soon, her mother opened the door then glared daggers at me but let us inside. I looked at her questionably and she only said one word.

"Dining room' she spoke for the first time. I nodded and went there. she saw me then her eyes widened and the food fell from her mouth, I just smirked.

"NO, GET THAT MONSTER AWAY FROM ME. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!, I HATE YOU SO MUCH ,HOW DARE YOU STEP INTO MY HOUSE AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE" she shouted.

"Beth, calm down, honey." her mom-Jessie- said.

"NO, MOM WHY DID YOU BRING HIM HERE?!"she yet again shouted

" You know what I'll be in my room" she finally calmed down , and stormed up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door so loud I felt the house shake a bit.

"I'll go check on her, make your self at home" Jessie (her mom) said.

Bethany pov

I couldn't believe him. he can't  come in here and expect me to forgive him after all he did to me. i bet you are confused right so let tell what he did.
He got me pregnant , then left me alone.

A/N

Yayyyyy!!! I finally updated I told you I will update after the exams.