Luke|Best Friends

Luke and you have been best friends sine you can remember. You always would hang out.
One day, you went over to his house and your relationship changed.
You two were laying on the couch watching a scary movie. A jump scare came out of no where. You jumped on top of Luke, surprised to feel his harden member against your thigh. He looked up at you. "Sorry, Y/N." He said blushing. You began to smirk. His member was getting harder, which turned you on even more. You began to grind on him. He moaned your name. You kissed him and then pulled away. "I'm so sorry Luke. I don't know where that came from. Your my best friend." He just looked at you in complete surprise. "I love you, Y/N. I have wanted to do that since I've known you." You kissed him again. He kissed you harder. Your tongues where fighting for control, his winning. I wanted him so bad. You reached down and palmed him through his shorts. He moaned over and over. He took your shirt off and he laid you down on the couch. He removed his shirt and shorts, his bulge more visible now. He slid of your pants and kissed your thighs and up your stomach to you lips. He was whispering sexy things in your ears, sending chills down your spin. "I want you Luke." With one hand he undid your bra. "Wow your talented." You say as you smirk. "Y/N, you're beautiful." Luke said looking down at you. You start to blush. He slowly removed your thong. He drugged his bottom lip up your thigh. "Stop teasing." You say. With no warning he stuck a finger inside of you. You are a moaning mess. Then he stuck a second in. "Luke I'm so close!" "Hold on." He said removing his fingers. He put his dick in front of your entrance. He looked at you and you nodded. He slowly went inside of you. You gasped at the size. "Y/N, your so tight." Luke said slowly going in and out of you. "Faster!" You scream. "Scream my name!" He said teasing you. "Luke!" You say as you cum. Luke still wasn't finished, so you stroked his large member until he cums as well.
"Y/N will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked looking into your eyes. "Of course." You say as you kiss him.

|Hey guys, my name is Destiny and this is my first time writing smut. I hope it didn't suck that bad. If it didn't could you vote, please. I will be updating soon. If you want to request a chapter, sent me a pm. Thank you for reading.
~XCamoGirlX|