Ricky's Birthday/ Bad Day

Naily's POV

I know Ricky and Sophie have been working on their play for school and practicing their parts. But since its Ricky's birthday today i got him a present it was his favorite cologne.

I walked to his house and i asked Lucas to come with me i walked to his front porch and through the window i saw Ricky and Sophie kissing. I threw the present on the floor and ran in tears back to my house. Lucas was a few feet behind me. I went in the house but i left the door open since Lucas was behind me i passed Luke in the living room i ran upstairs slammed the door shut.

I locked it i layed down on my bed crying my eyes out while hugging my pillow. Why would he do this to me? All three of my best friends betrayed me Pepper took Sawyer away from me.

Bella cheated on my twin brother. Then Sophie kisses my boyfriend?! I have no friends left its just like how it was back home but this time i dont have a best friend or a boyfriends i just have my two brothers with me at school.

----------

Im a wreck its been two hours since i saw them kissing and im still crying. They dont even know that i saw them theres no way im going to school for the rest of this week. My stomach hurts and im really cold. I think im gonna hurl.

I ran out of my room and into the bathroom i through up a lot. I was still crying i washed my mouth. I looked to the bathroom door Luke was standing there looking at me with sad eyes. I ran to him and i hugged him i cried into his chest since he was taller.

"I think you have a fever. We have to get you to bed ima take care of you and Lucas i think you guys have the twin telepathy sickness virus again. You remember when you guys were three you had it." He said which caused me to laugh.

"Can you carry me to my room i dont have enough energy to walk." i said.

"Sure little sis anything for you." he carried me to my room and he tucked me in i fell asleep.

Lukes POV

Naily ran past me and upstairs she slammed the door which caused me to jump. Lucas came in he closed the door and stood there panting trying to catch his breathe.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Naily. Ricky. Sophie. Kissing. Cheating. Crying. Running. Home." He said.

"Okay say that one more time cause i cant understand you."

"Naily saw Ricky and Sophie kissing. Naily started crying cause he cheated on her and she ran all the way home."

"What?" I said and slammed my fists against the table.

I ran out the door and all the way to Ricky's house. I rang the doorbell and he opened the door. He let me in.

"What's up?" He said.

"What's up?! Whats up?! Whats up is that you cheated on my sister with Sophie and she saw."

"Look man i told her me and Sophie were practicing for the play and theres a kissing scene in the play."

"How come you didnt tell her that there was a kissing scene. Now she's not gonna forgive you. If you told her it wouldve hurt her a little but since you didn't she's crying her eyes out"

"How was i supposed to know i didn't tell her cause i knew it would've hurt her if she saw me kiss Sophie."

"You really fucked up and i was gonna kill you! Your lucky i didnt." I said then i left.

When i got home i looked for my older brothers and my mom i saw a note taped on the fridge.

Naily, Luke, Lucas

We went on an emergency back at our home town were gonna be gone for a few weeks in the meantime Luke your in charge.

~Love, mom

So i guess im in charge i went upstairs and i went to Lucas room i saw him laying down on his bed like if he was sick. I went up to him and i touched his forehead he had fever but he had a heavy and warm blanket on him. I ran to go check on Naily. I saw the bathroom door open with the lights on and i heard someone throwing up in there i went and stood in the doorway.

I saw Naily throwing up. She washed her mouth then she saw me. She hugged me and she had a fever too. Oh no the twin telepathy sickness virus again. We talked then i carried her to her room. I hope your proud of me dad im taking care of her just like i promised. I thought then i went downstairs to make the twins some tea.

////////////////////////////

Oh No Naily thinks Ricky cheated. Lucas and Naily are really sick. Now we know what Luke was gonna do to Ricky if he ever cheated. I hate myself for writing this chapter but it was a really good suggestion nd i like it.

~S.B. 🥀