Dangers ❤f love (a Tveit Seyfried Barks & Redmanye love story)

Part 2

Chapter 14: Starbucks and spying

Prospective: Aaron Tveit

"Welcome to your new room girls!" Eddie and I shouted and slammed the door shut locking it behind us. "While I hope Tom's idea works!" Eddie said as we walked to the elevator. When Tom had first noticed the girls fighting he decided that if something bad were to happen we would lock them in the room together monitored by me and Eddie until they made up. The cameras were set up early so it would be quick to get them in first thing. They are only aloud out of the room for filming. "So where do you want to go?" I asked Eddie when we reached the main floor. "How's Starbucks?" He answered "sure!" I said and we headed outside. Lucky for us the Starbucks was right across the street we were likely to see other cast members there. As we got closer we saw Isabelle walk out with a slice of lemon pound cake walking next to her was Anne. We waved and they waved. Anne trotted toward us. "How are the girls that was some crazy fight." Anne said with a worried look. "There doing fine" I said as Anne walked way with izzy. We walked in and I got a coffee decaf and Eddie got the same. We sat down and turned on the camera. Just in time to see Sam look at Amanda and then start to tackle her! Aaron pressed a button and the girl was zapped back. "Sam are you ok" Amanda asked. Finally some communication!

Chapter 15: locked in

Prospective: Samantha Bark

What the heck happened! I thought to myself as I sat on one of the beds. Why had they been put in the same room it is as if they want us to fight till the death! I looked at Amanda and then I just couldn't resist! I tackled her flat to the ground but something shocked me HARD and I flew backward! I lie there a moment letting the last of the shocker pass through my body. "Are you ok?" Amanda asked. "Why do you care!?" I asked getting to my feet. "I was just wondering?" She had answered. Maybe my first answer was a little harsh. "Sorry Amanda I I I don't know what happened" "it's fine the question is are you ok?" She asked "yay something shocked me!" I said "I think it came from the bracelet." "Those boys must have put shock bracelets on us! Oh I will! Lets go talk to them NOW!" she said. " YAY! They don't have the right to shock people!" Amanda and me both angrily walked to the door and twisted the knob it would not open! "Here let me try!" I said and pulled the knob with all my might finding it inoperable! "First they shock us then they lock us in! They are in BIG trouble!" We said together. We both went into the bathroom just in case the room was filled with spy cameras and whispered are plan of avenges.

Chapter 16: putting the plan in action

Prospective: Amanda Seyfried

The next morning Sam and I got dressed we talked about normal things as we walked to the trailers. Got dressed and had our make up and hair done and Sam made her usual corset comment. And I got into my black dress with HUGE sleeves and a TALL bonnet. Then we started down to set. This time we were filming from when I meet Marius to eponine's errand. We calmly took are places and the filming began we were quiet and not talking to the boys unless it was in the scene. After filming I looked over at Sam and nodded she repeated my movement and we walked toward the boys. I threw a pair of hand cuffs at Sam who caught them. We sneaked up behind them and cuffed them. I took Aaron and Sam took Eddie. We dragged them to a there rooms. Holding Aaron's wrist I took off the hand cuffs and put on a thick black bracelet just like the one I was wearing. After I stared to leave and Aaron shocked me! I fell to the ground. And my plan worked because Aaron loves me he can't shock me without catching me. He rushed under me and broke me fall! I got up and on my way out slipped a bit of glue in the lock. I meet up with Sam and we headed back to our room talking about what had happened. The boys were both trapped in their rooms with the bracelets on and a secret camera hidden in the rooms. Now to find a way to get these bracelets off?

Chapter 17: spying on spying on spying and escape

Prospective: Eddie Redmanye

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!! I sat on the corner of my bed thinking hard then looked at Aaron. I asked him "what happened?" And he answered "the girls tricked us! Locked us up! And gave us a taste of our own medicine!" "Wow they made up fast!" The plan worked! "We could take them out but now that they have started this I think it is time we finished it!" Aaron said confident! We turned on the camera. There spying on us while we are spying on them! So there spying on us while we spy on them while they spy on us while we spy on them? This is confusing!! We sat there just staring at them staring at us! This is so boring!! I've got to do something!! I took out my phone and stared to get on Facebook when suddenly SHOCK!!!! "Ouch!!!" I screamed and electric shock passed through me! Ok no more phone! Aaron asked if I was ok and I saw Amanda flinch turn away then turn back and slap Sam! I got so mad at her I shock Amanda! Then Amanda pushed Sam off the bed just to annoy me! Then I shocked Amanda again. Amanda and I stared a shock fight! And were not aware that Sam and Aaron were talking to each other and laughing! And that was when they got off the bracelets and sneaked out leaving us there to shock each other till we die!

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry I only did one today I will update some time between tomorrow and Saturday!! Bye!! 😊😊 ___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: picking and choosing

Prospective: Aaron Tveit

"I can't believe we just left and they didn't even notice!" I said to Sam who smiled laughed and nodded. "So were do you want to go?" Sam asked. "While it is your choice! Chose a place any place!" I answered "how's a movie?" Sam answered "movies are great! What movie?" "It's your turn to think! Anything!" "How's life of pi!?" I asked "great! I've been wanting to see that!" Sam answered and we both left! When we got the theater I sat down next to Sam. About half way through the movie I decided to try a old trick and did a yawn/arm thing. Sam did not do anything about it! If fact Sam, in the last 30 min, lay her head in my arm and fell asleep. Sam sweet Sam!! But what about Amanda!? Then I though of Amanda and her silky blond hair curled and half up and half down with a tall bonnet on top! And her eyes!! Her beautiful eyes!! NO what are you doing!! Sam Sam is the one for you! You love her!! But I also love Amanda! No! No no no! This can't happen not now! My head raced through questions of which girl I really loved! Then Sam woke up and the movie was over!