Chapter 9

"You have been smiling and blushing to yourself ever since you came home," Chanyeol said. I shrugged and smacked his head. "Ouch... what was that for?!," he asked, rubbing the spot I hit. "For being annoying," I replied and jogged to my room. I laid on the bed, thinking about the event that happened at the park.

"I have something important to say," Baekhyun said as he swings slowly. "Just say it," I said casually. He stood up and bend down so that I was facing his face. "Annie, I...," he stood up straight and cleared his throat. "You???," I asked, standing up too. "Ilikeyou," he said in the speed of lightning. He turned his face to the side to hide his blush but I could clearly see it. "I understand if you don't accept me but please let us still be friends after this," he said after I didn't give a response. I chuckled and he turned his head. "What?," he asked. I pulled him by the collar so that he matched my height. "Unfortunately for you.... I like you too, Baekhyun," I whispered in his ear. After saying that, I hide my face in his shoulder, to embarassed(?) to look at him. He sighed in relief and chuckled. He gently moved my face so I was looking at his eyes. He leaned in closer and closer. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop him. "Can I?," he asked, breath fanning my lips. I couldn't bring myself to say no. I nodded shyly. He leaned in closer and our lips met. After that he sent me home.

I shook my head. Oooo I'm in deep trouble. I sighed and started to wonder if Baekhyun is ever going to tell me his secret. And if I'm going to tell him mine. I took out my phone and texted Baekhyun. 'Hey I wanna ask you something and also tell you something important'. I didn't need to wait before a reply came. 'Sure. Wanna meet up?' 'Yes. At the coffee shop near our school'. "This is the second time you're going out with him! Don't think I don't know who you're meeting with! I knew this would happen... Just take care. Hakyeon is already in town," Chanyeol said as I closed the door to my house. I opened the door back and explained what I was going to say to Baekhyun. He nodded in agreement.

I sipped my coffee, waiting for Baekhyun to arrive. "Hi boo," Baekhyun tapped my shoulder. I turned around and gave him a weird look for the nickname. "Boo? The hell??," I asked. "Well, you're cute and boo is a cute name so... what's the problem," he said. "Me, cute? Please," I said. "You're cute. Don't deny it. You're pretty too," I ignored him. "So I wanted to tell you...uhm... I," I couldn't say it. He smiled kindly at me. "Just say it. Even if you say that you hate me now... I will not get angry or anything like that. I promise," he said. "I am not a human," I said. He listened calmly. "I'm a demon. This is not a joke," I said. He calmly took a sip from his cup. "And? Is there a problem? I don't think so," he said. I started at him, shocked. "Yo-you knew?," I asked. He nodded. "What kind of angel am I if I can't read minds. Besides you're demon aura is so strong that you could scare the living out of the strongest man on earth," he said. I just stared at his face. "I-if you kn-knew... then why do you still like me? Date me even," I asked. "I like you for you. And you're the demon king's daughter are you not?," he asked. I nodded. "I don't even like you for your power. Like I said earlier, I like you for you and don't ever forget that. Wait... I don't like you. I love you," he said as he brushed a strand of hair from my face. "I... I love you too," I whispered.

I, a demon girl with ash brown hair, pale skin, big eyes and small mouth is loved by an angel boy who is perfect in every single way. I don't deserve him. I don't.

"Hey hey boo," he called out to me. "A-ah?," I played with my fingers. "I know what you're thinking. You are perfect. And to be honest with you, I don't think I deserve you. You deserve someone better than me. I am happy that you choose me," he said. I bowed my head in an attempt to hide my blush. "You're to cute, boo," he said and carried me out of the shop. Maybe I'll enjoy life as long as I can before it gets messy.

(a/n: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)