Chapter 2

"You should keep your distance and mostly stay away from liam" Jen said in a very serious tone I nodded taking a deep breath. Why is Liam so bad that I have to stay away from him? I get it he's one of those popular kids but is he really that dangerous that I have to stay away from him? I shook my head clearing my thoughts as I walked to my first class with Jen.

As soon as me and Jen got there we took our seats sitting next to eachother.

"Good morning students im Mr.Davidson I trust you had a good summer" our teacher spoke mostly the boys said yes.

"Alright well to start off our day we will be having assigned seats" the whole class was whining because of the assigned seats.

After everyone but me got assigned seats "oh Elizabeth you will be sitting next to Liam" the teacher smiled I nodded as I found my way to my seat right next to Liam.

"Oh everyone this is Elizabeth she's a new student here be nice" Mr.Davidson spoke.

"So new girl you like crashing into people?" Liam spoke as I rolled my eyes "It was an accident I said I was sorry get over it" I spoke in a annoyed tone, Liam wasn't too happy about my response "listen here new gir-" "its Elizabeth" I cut liam off "I could care less on what your name is you better watch yourself" Liam spoke.

Liam was pretty freaking mean but he was attractive I had to admit he had tattoos over his skin and a lip piercing thats not the attractive part about him though under all those tattoos I see a very attractive man but even with the tattoos he's attractive.

"So new girl where you from?" Liam asked looking at me I was annoyed he was calling me 'new girl' but Atleast he was trying to start a normal conversation "Washington" I said he looked at me and nodded "you?" I asked he looked at me me and started to speak "England" he answered I nodded my head.

"Were not friends just so you know, Im just bored" Liam said and here comes the jerk "I don't really care if we are not friends" I said back he looked at me and laughed "ha! You like me I just know it" I started to speak but Mr.Davidson interrupted "excuse me im teaching a class you don't like it then get detention" Mr.Davidson spoke I said a quick sorry as he went back well not really teaching just talking about rules for this year.

"I don't like you" I whisperd "yes you do" Liam said I shook my head in annoyance.

After about an hour the class ended I was thankful because I didn't have to sit next to Liam.

I walked over to Jen were she was opening her locker "next class were not in together sadly" she said I frowned "I'll see you at lunch" she said walking off "okay" I said back.

I walked to my next class which was history but someone stopped me.

"Hey new girl" liam said I rolled my eyes trying to get passed him but he wouldn't let me "liam im gonna be late" I said, soon enough the bell rang which met I was late.

"Thanks now im late" I said he quickly grabbed my arm "we both are" he smiled I looked at him in anger. A teacher spotted us walking twords us "you two should be in class thats a detention for the both of you" she said liam started to speak "oh come on this girl is new I was just showing her what room" he said but the teacher didn't buy it which is stupid cause I im new here she gave us both detention slips and walked us to our class.

And me and liam have another class together great.

After history it was now lunch time but I had to spend it at detention. I walked up to the office with my lunch box seeing the detention room I walked in only seeing liam.

"Hey" I said he looked up and gave me a quick wave "sup new girl" liam said sitting up why cant he just call me Elizabeth? "For the last time its Elizabeth" I said "for the last time I could care less" liam said.

"Hey I think we should be friends" Liam spoke "really?" I asked he looked serious for a moment and then laughed "oh my god no" I rolled my eyes sitting down.

Finally detention was over and I made my way to my next class which was art. I found Jen and walked over to her "where were you?" She asked "detention" I answered as she nodded without asking why which was fine cause I didn't want to explain it.

I sat in my last class which was math as I waited for the school bell to ring soon enough it did as I grabbed my stuff and made my way to my locker getting my backpack.

I got on the bust sitting in the middle area on the bus.

"New girl" I huffed "hey Liam you see how im using your name?" I said as he smiled "I'll call you what I want" he said sitting down at a seat across from me.

"How smart are you?" Liam asked I looked at him in confusion but answered the question "well considering im a straight A student pretty smart why?" I asked he huffed and looked at me "I need help studying" he said I looked at him and laughed "Yeah right you don't even like me so why should I?" I asked he picked up his backpack and looked at me "you know what just forget about it" he moved a little far from me sitting next to some boys.

After a long day of school I was finally home I was thankful for that.

"Hey Elizabeth" my mom spoke from the kitchen "hey" I sat down at the table as my mom approached me "how was the first day?" My mom asked "Great"
........
Aha the ending sucks I know made it as long as I could if its not long enough im sorry