chapter 3

I woke up by my alarm I really didn't want to go to school.

I got out of bed putting a shirt and a jacket on with skinny jeans I didn't look the best today but I didn't really care.

I ate breakfast brushed my hair and brushed my teeth I sighed looking in the mirror I looked pretty tired today.

I grabbed my backpack and went out the door. A couple minutes passed and the bus arrived as I got on the bus looking for a seat I tripped right on the ground I heard everyone laughing as I looked up I saw a blonde boy "oops" he said laughing I rolled my eyes looking over I saw liam laughing as well but I didn't really care I got up and found a seat.

Jen wasn't here today so I walked to class by myself but it was fine with me.

I sat down at my seat as soon as I did liam spoke "sorry" he said and I looked at him in confusion "for laughing" he said "its fine" I said and he smiled "it was funny though" i rolled my eyes not saying anything else.

"Alright students today you will be assigned partners for a project the one sitting next to you will be your partner".

I didn't get why we had to do a project its only the second day but oh well the only thing im worried about is working with liam.

"Hmm I guess were partners" liam smiled I didn't say anything I just payed attention on what the project is.
....
Well it turned out the project was to get to know eachother and find some things in common like we actually have to write that down i just don't wanna be partners with liam but this project might get us somewhere I guess.

*skip to the end of the day*

Finally the day was over as I was walking to the bus someone grabbed my arm I looked who it was and that someone was liam.

"Were gonna start the project today I wanna get over with this as soon as possible" liam said I nodded my head "Alright you can get off the bus at my house" I said liam shook his head "No I won't be seen going to your house" he said I rolled my eyes and just started walking to the bus.

The bus ride was like any other day nothing special its the bus.

As I got home I got my keys to the house and unlocked the door my mom started work today she's a lawyer and so is my dad they like working together which is great.

I shut the door taking off my shoes and throwing my backpack on the couch as I sat down watching tv.

About ten minutes passed as I heard a knock on the door I looked through the peephole to see who it was and to my surprise it was liam.

I opened the door looking at him "can I come in I really don't wanna be seen here" he said as I looked at him in disgust "your a real jerk you know that and no your not coming in" I tried shutting the door but liam stopped me "Im sorry okay just let me in" I didn't even let him in he pushed the door open and slammed it shut.

"Let me make this clear for you im popular your not my whole popularity will go away if im seen with you" liam spoke I looked at him in anger "we might as well go to a cave don't worry no one will find us there" I said walking to the table sitting down.
"Look lets just get this over with" liam said taking a seat at the table.

I sighed getting up to get my backpack I got my binder out and walked back to the table unzipping the binder I got out the papers.

"Alright what do we have in common" liam asked and I looked at him if he was stupid how im I suppose to know? I let go looking at the paper. "Whats your full name" liam asked me I didn't know why he wanted to know but I guess this is a way to start off "Elizabeth grace" I told him "your middle name?" He asked I shook my head "I don't really say my middle name and im not gonna" I said as he just shrugged "Liam James payne" he said.

"Alright well we need to find something we have in common something we don't and there's three for each of them". It seems pretty easy we should get done with this today it is due friday and its Wednesday so we can just turn it in a little early.

"Alright well you like sports" liam asked I nodded my head "Alright cool that's one thing" he said I nodded.

"I really don't understand the point of this" I said he nodded in agreement "it's good for you though" he said and I looked at him in confusion he sat up in the chair and started to speak "you like me every girl does I can't blame them" he smiled I just smiled back "yeah well this girl doesn't" I said.

About twenty minutes passed as we finally got done I guess we had a few things in common but like things that are whats your favorite color stuff like that.

"Alright well guess I'll see you tomorrow" he said I nodded my head "your not bad Lizzy" he said "lizzy?" I asked as he stood by the door "Elizabeth I just took the liz part and made it lizzy its better then new girl right?" He said I smiled and nodded.

"Alright well see you tomorrow" I said and he waved I shut the door happy we kinda got someone the first part he was mean but the last part of it he seemed really nice and sweet.

Liams pov

I walked down the sidewalk with a smile on my face I liked her as a friend but I never could tell the guys because a lot of bad things would happen.

As I walked down the sidewalk out of no where someone jumped on me I landed on the ground and looked to see who it was "hello mate" Niall said and I saw harry Louis "did you have to jump on me" I said and niall nodded.

"Hey what do you guys think of the new girl" Louis asked "I think she's ugly guys" harry said "she looks like a show off looking for attention" Louis said "I think she just doesn't belong in new york" niall said and they all nodded okay none of that was true she's beautiful and she's very kind not looking for attention at all and she belongs here.

They all looked at me wondering my thought on it I wanted to stand up for here but I just couldn't "I think all of that was true" I said very ashamed of myself but I don't know why I couldn't I guess im a jerk after all.

"Well then she's not gonna like it this year" Louis said they all nodded Louis was kinda the leader but I always followed.

"Can I ask you guys something why make it bad for her she didn't do anything to us" I said they all looked at me strange "just saying" I said they didn't say anything they just started another conversation.

.....

I didn't proof read. so sorry this wasn't a very good chapter