Life of the Party

CAST:

Emma Watson- as your best friend

Kaya Scolderio- as your best friend

Tyler Hoechlin- as your bad ass friend

Grayson Dolan- as Shawns best friend

Bryana Holly- as shit head

Hannah Murray- as your sister

Tyler Posey - as that hot price of ass

Dylan O'Brien- as himself

Jack Gilinsky- as eyebrow god

Shawn Mendes- as himself

Chapter 1:

Your POV

I follow Emma into the booming noise of the night club. My heart pounds in time with the loud music. Emma leads me further through the labyrinth of the sweaty pulsing bodies around me. The lights flash around, blinding me and I start to panic. What am I doing here? I think. "Come on" Emma says, laughing "don't be scared" I smile at her, masking my fear. "I just need to get drunk" I say casually despite the fact that I'm underage. She smiles at me encouragingly and continues through the night club until we get to the bar where she orders two vodka-tini's.

We sit down and watch a young couple grinding to the remix of 'Can't Feel my Face' by The Weeknd until our drinks arrive. She pushes one towards me and then tilts her head back and swallows the tiny glass in one gulp. She turns to me and looks at me expectantly. I copy her, tilting my head back and feel the liquid trickle down my throat and then the harsh taste hits my mouth and I cringe. Emma laughs at my reaction and then pulls me onto the dance floor.

"Dance with me" she shouts over the music. We dance until a young tattooed man starts to dance with Emma. I scan the club to see if I know anyone else. I see someone, pause and do a double take. Wait, no it can't be. I shake my head and blink. It must be the shooter kicking in, I must be seeing things I think. I look back but they're gone. I sit back down at the bar and order a water. I drink it in small sips feeling dizzy. I start to regret ever having a drink when Emma joins me again. She sits down still breathless from dancing. "Lets do some more shots" she says. Since I don't feel like being drunk I decline and tell her that I'm going to dance. She shrugs and orders a round of shots anyway.

I feel stupid for ever leaving Emma, once I am on the dance floor. "Can I have this dance?" asks a voice behind me. I jump and turn around and find myself facing Shawn Mendes. So my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. "Sure" I smile and wonder if he can hear how loud my heart is pounding. We dance for what seems like one song but, as Emma informs me, was and I quote, 'hours and hours'.I quickly say goodbye to Shawn and sheepishly follow Emma out of the club, feeling bad for ditching her.