So... We Met Again...

Okay if you guys have any books and you would like me to make you a cover than send some info to me in a personal message... If you would like to see some I have made tell me and I will post them on my next chapter.... : D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosemarie Salvatore...

The rest of my day dripped by slowly. After school before I went home I walked up to the history teacher Alaric or Ric Saltzman as he introduced himself and we shook hands I stopped... I smelt something... vervain? Oww!!! My skin sizzled and I saw Ric's eyes go large. I knew what he was seeing, the viens around my eyes, becoming more and more obvious, he looked scared, as he should be. Alaric looked nervous and if a hand on my shoulder didn't stop me, I would have ripped his throat out.

"Yes?" I replyed sweetly, turning around, so I was looking into the not, so innocent eyes of my younger brother Stefan. See me and my brother Damon are twins though we're not identical, I am definitly a lot hotter than him and he is exactly thirty seven seconds older than me. I heard the gasp of shock and a look of confusion cross his face, before he plastered on a big smile and swopped me up into a big girly hug. God! I hated him sometimes. I didn't expect him to miss me that much.

"Okay! Stop! Don't tell me the years turned you soft?" I said as he let me go, I only then noticed that Ric wasn't the only one to witness our little exchange. There she was the famous Petrova dopple ganga, I walked over to her and stopped in front of the pale wooden desk she was seated in, she inspected me, not like she was sizing me up, but like she was trying to figure out who I was and at the moment she was thinking... -she here, why did Stefan hug her? Is she like Katherine, just an ex that will leave us alone once he sends her packing, with her tail between her legs? what if she doesn't leave? Or what if he doesn't tell her to leave and she moves in on him? An- ...

"Okay I'll just stop you right there, first Stefan... Ew gross, -" I said shuddering "second, to ease that pain, I'm Rose and I will leave when he asks and trust me he will." I saw no recognition in her eyes...

"Um.. I'm sorry... I have never heard of you before... I don't know you..." Elena, I could tell was being genuine, only I wish she wasn't...

"So..." I said speeding up to stop directly in front of Stefan- " Am I just some secret that nobody knows about, some piece of the story you figure isn't important. Your SISTER, isn't important enough to tell the girl you love about." "Well Elena" I said looking back over my shoulder at her shocked expression " It was a pleasure to met you, but I better head off now, it seems I have over stayed my welcome with you and it's time to head off." I heard a chuckle behind me, but as I turned it disappeared, I quickly clinked in my heels toward his direction, "And you ever come near me again and try to inflict pain and I promise to crush every bone in your body and drink you dry, till every last drop is gone." I said Ric's eyes had gone large and I laughed- "Sorry I have somewhere to be!"

***** Later That Night *****

I was standing in the back of the Mystic Grill in the waiter uniform, a blonde wig and blue contacts. I laughed I wonder if he will recognise me, I hope not.

I saw Damon sitting at the bar with Lexi, I grinned a little bit uncontrollably. I walked into the front of the bar and picked up Damon and Lexi's order, three shots vodka Russian. Trust them, but who's the third for? Oh well! I walked over my blonde hair past my waist, I put down the glasses and giggled flirtatiously.

"Will that be all for now, sir?" I said batting my eyelashes, they both looked up, recognition flashed across his features. He laughed, confusion showed and then he jumped me. Lexi laughed obviously not knowing that the brothers were oblivious to my immortality.

"I missed you." Damon whispered, for the first time since 1864 showing me a genuine smile and a little bit of weakness, man he's such a girl!

 "OH, come on! I know I am unbelievably awesome, but, come on! Personal bubble! Please!" I said, only slightly joking. Even though I have been a vampire longer than him and I guessing, that I have had a more solid diet of human blood, a century with-out me must have made him strong. Well at least physically. I couldn't wait to have a night on the town with Lexi and Damon, but one thing for sure was that tonight was going to start with a shot of russain voldka and end with a lot of trouble...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the weird ending, but I just wanted you guys to have something to keep you going!

: )