A Little Compulsion Never Hurt Anybody...

Rosemarie Salvatore...

As I walked towards Mystic Falls local high school, I felt a little smile tug at my lips. Funny. I wonder how many people stared at the other Salvatores.

Though I was happy no one recognised me, I knew it would be funny when Stephen realised that their was not only a Petrova doppleganger in his class, but his long lost sister was in it too. Yeah. That was going to be hilarious.

I couldn't wait till I got inside, I took of my blue sunnies and untied my hair, so it sat loosely around half way down my back. I was wearing my favourite Paromore tee-shirt ( it was a skeleton on the telephone.) that Lexie had given me for my birthday a couple years back, black skinnies and my favourite black leather jacket, complete with a hood and real fur trim.

I closed the distance between my black Cadillac and the office entrance fast without needing to use my vampire speed.

When I walked into the office, I used a little compulsion on the receptionist so she thought all my files were there, I mean... after all a little compulsion never hurt anyone right. She gave me a class schedule and told me who my welcome buddy was that would show me around. Matt Donovan? I had to met him outside English a class we both shared. I only had to wait 17 seconds before a blonde jock made a B-line towards my direction.

"Um... Rose... Sa-Salvatore." He stuttered and continued starring probably not believing that a)  I he actually got a pretty welcome buddy and b) that I was a Salvatore. I didn't really need mind control to figure those out

"Yep. That's me and since I'm me, then you must be Mr Matt Donovan. Nice to meet you." I said slipping on an easy smile and sliding my books and notes into my black Gucci bag so I could shove my hand out, which by the way he did eventually shake...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Sorry not very long if you guys like it i will carry on lol... don't worry i wont bore you with my life details but vote read comment and hopefully you like it... :  )