1

A/N: Hello, before I start real quick Just would like to say somethings.
This is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings this is just some cliché moments. Blah blah blah disclaimer disclaimer... Oh and even though I have not written a SPN FanFic I am writing one currently and it hasn't been published yet. Anyways let's get to this!

-Let's start of with the name, eh? The main character usually has a very stupid and crazy name. Let's say... Heavensary Rometaftratc. But for short let's just call her Aven.

-In a Supernatural fan fiction the character is most all the time female, because all but a few good female characters have been killed off in the show.

-Usually Aven has a sister, or someone she has to look after. Lets say her little sister Hellena. In probably half of the books Hellena gets killed off in the beginning, or she lives throughout the book but we wish she did die.

-Aven and Hellena are strong and fierce hunters and have fought huge battles, leaving with hardly a scratch. (Yet after they meet Sam and/or Dean they scream for help just stubbing their toe.)

That's just kind of a short written chapter not all of them will be like this BTW. This is just cliché moments #1.