Chapter 1

Santana's POV:

So, today is the day I am moving from Lima to California. In a way I'm glad. I'm gonna hit the beach, gets ma tan on, start fresh. But I have to leave Quinn and Puck. Who cares about the other Lima losers they don't have a chance in hell in getting out of that stinking miserable town.

Quinn is my bitch, my best friend, we've known each other since we started kindergarten together. I know I'm meant to be all badass and stuff but the truth is I'm kinda gonna miss the annoying undertones and snarky comments that she mumbles under her breath about me needing to be nicer and toning down my Snixx juice.

I feel so bad for Puck. We just got back together again and I love him more than I'v ever loved anyone else even though I don't express my feelings towards him very much. Actually, I don't really talk about my feelings towards anyone very much. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom...

Santana's Mom: Santana, it's time to go!

I hear my mom call as I take one last look at my room. The room where I had my first sleepover, my first kiss, the place where I spilled my red soda and my mom was so mad, I wasn't scared though, the look on her face was priceless! I smile as I close my door and make my way down stairs to see Puck and Quinn waiting for me.

Quinn: Hey Santana. *smiles*
Santana: No point in saying hi when I'm leaving in a minute. *trying not to let my emotions show*

Clearly she wasn't trying to do the same as I see tears starting to form in her green eyes.

Quinn:You're gonna join the cheerleading team right? *shakily says, a tear running down her cheek*
Santana:Do you know who you're talking to? I am the Santana Lopez, I'm gonna rule that school. I'm going to show up at try outs and they're not even gonna know what hit them. *laughs*
Quinn:I guess I'll see yah at nationals then. *crys heavily pulling me into a hug*
Santana:*pulls away and takes a deep breath looking at Puck*
Puck: Bye Babe *looks down*
Santana: Really Puck? Is that all you have to say to me?! I'm your freaking girlfriend and I'm moving across the country! Are you kidding me? You're gonna be so sorry when I go all Lima Hei- *furiously yelling*
Puck: Santana. *reaches out to grab my hands locking his fingers with mine* We will be fine, I know you're scared baby but it's gonna be okay. I'm saving up my pool cleaning money and where gonna fly out to see each other. *looks deep into my eyes*

He looks deep into my eyes and I immediately feel guilty about what I had just said to him. After all he is probably just as scared as I am for the fate of our relationship. I am smoking hot so I get hit on a lot and since people don't know me in California, they don't know that Puck would kill anyone who laid a hand on me.

Santana's Dad: Santana Lopez lets go already! *beeps horn yells from brand new jeep*
Santana:*turns to Puck passionate kiss knowing it's going to be the last one in a while*
Both: *break away as we hear the horn beep again and slowly pull my hands away from his and begin to walk out the door not looking back.

----------------///////----------------------

AN-

Okay sorry that was a bad chapter but this is my first story so yeah. That was a short chapter and it will get better as the story progresses. I'm gonna try and update as much as possible so yeah 😊😊