Chapter 4

*Sam's room*

Sam: want anything to eat or drink?
Santana: no thanks
Sam: So you single? *smirks*
Santana: look Sam you seem like a great guy *lies* but I have a boyfriend back home and I don't kno-
???: Babe? Who's car is in the driveway
Sam: Up here babe
Santana: *confused*
???: Oh Hi I'm Brittany *smiles and holds her arm out to Santana to shake*
Santana: oh um Hi I'm u-uhh S-santana *reaches out and shakes hand*
Brittany: I'm guessing that's your car outside *smiles*
Santana: Yeah *awkwardly laughs*
Brittany: Nice. I didn't see you at lunch today where were you? *sits on Sams lap while giving him a quick peck*
Sam: oh yeah sorry coach Beiste called an emergency meeting and it was compulsory.
Santana: Wait you go to our school?!
Brittany: Yip, head Cheerio *smiles proudly*
Santana: oh it's just Iv uh...
Brittany: *confused*
Sam: Santana's new aren't you San?
Santana: *coughs* hmm uh yeah it's just I never saw you around that's all
Brittany: ohh *chuckles* well I'm just going to get a drink. Be back in a sec! *runs downstairs*

Okay woah what the fuck just happened. First Sam try's to ask if I'm single? Like as if he has a chance. Then his smoking hot girlfriend comes in!!!! Fuck! Wait I'm not gay. I don't like girls? What the fuck Santana calm down she's head cheerleader. But her eyes, they're so uggghhhhh and her smile and her laugh and our touch. I felt something amazing and I wonder what it would be like to kiss her li...okay stop Santana. Jeez. That's not fair on him...maybe if I can pry Brittany away from Sam I can give her a wee test run and see if it's worth breaking up with Puck. Wait what am I saying!

Santana: *slaps Sam* What the fuck Sam *yell whispers*
Sam: Oww! What?!
Santana: Why did you try to hit on me when you have a stunning girl friend!
Sam: What?! I wasn't! My friend Mike wanted to know. He saw you this morning and new that I kinda talked to you so he asked me if I could put in a good wor-
Brittany: Hey! I'm back!
Santana: Sorry I have to go. My mum will be worried and my abuela is coming for dinner tonight so-*packs up stuff*
Sam: but you only just got here it's no where near dinner.
Brittany: yeah if it's about me distracting I can just go downstairs and watch TV seriously it's fine. *turns to door*
Santana: no no no Brittany youre perfect-*panicks*

Why did I say that! Shit I have to get out of here!

Santana:uh... My cat! I forgot to feed it so I better get home.
Brittany: oh totally. I understand I have a cat too. Lord tubington although we aren't speaking at the moment. I know he started smoking again.
Santana:*confused* yeah *laughs* anyways see you around.
Brittany: yeah try outs are tomorrow. You should come! You look like an athletic type of girl. *smirks*
Santana:thanks I might *walks out the door*