Dreaming

Maya's P.O.V

Everyone's talking about this new boy and called one direction. First off I would like to say that my besties since like 8th grade are obsessed with them. Hannah and Taylor got tickets the other day to see them and they asked me to go.

Day of the concert

I woke up to Hannah yelling at Taylor about who Is hotter in the band. "Harry's hotter"Hannah yelled

"no Zayn is!!"

God I hope I don't have to listen to this the whole way there. I got out of bed and Went down stairs and yelled "Niall is the most sexy Irish man I know"

I have to say seeing their posters Niall was fine.

"look who decided to get up" Taylor said

"ohhhhh!!!! Can I do your hair today?" Hannah asked

"I get to pick out your outfit okay?"

"fine just make me look good for Niall and I'll do my own make up okay?"

They both nodded and ran upstairs. I followed. Taylor had grabbed a pair of white high waisted shorts and a hot pink tube top and pair of black TOMS to complete the look. Hannah got a black pencil skirt an a bright orange frilly tank top and her orange vans. Taylor had chose out a pair of black high waisted shorts and my black strapless crop top and a military jacket and combat boots. Then Hannah curled my long blonde hair into bomb shell curls, Taylor's light blonde into a perfect sock bun, and straightened her beautiful brown ringlets. Then I got to do every ones makeup. I put eyeliner an mascara on Taylor and Hannah. Now for me I have this whole routine first champagne eyeshadow then eyeliner then mascara then fake eyelashes. When we changed we grabbed our bags and started to head to the car. I drove a blue Porsche convertible.

Skip the car ride

When we got to the concert there were a whole bunch of girls crowded around the door-Great-when we stepped out of the car we walked to the crowd of girls. Gosh were these girls ever vicious I almost got my earrings ripped out of my ears. We finally got to the front of the crowd, I have know idea how but we did. I checked the tickets and it said we were front row centre. When we got to our seats the concert was just about to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I know this isn't the best fan fic and the boys aren't even in it yet but I promise I'll get them in it soon. next chapter will be longer I promise.

Vote

Comment

Fan

And follow me on instagram @mma301

XoXo

May-may