Prince charming

Chapter2

Maya's P.O.V

As the boys walked on stage Hannah and Taylor were screaming their heads off. I saw that blonde beauty Niall again trembles went down my spine. Then I saw Harry!!!! Glance at Hannah and wink. She must've noticed to because she almost fainted. Then Harry started to run towards the front of the stage. To his spot on the edge of the stage for little things. He basically sang the whole song to Hannah.

Harry's P.O.V

I saw the most beautiful girl in the front row when I walked on stage. She had brow hair and blue eye. When we started little things I ran up to front do I could sing to her by the end of the song I was holding her hand singing to her and then I grabbed a pen that a fan through on the stage and wrote my number on her arm.

Hannah's P.O.V

Holy crap!!!!!!!!! This is the best day ever!!!!!!!! I entered Harry's number in my phone then set it back in my purse.

End of concert

I got out my phone and texted Harry as soon as they got off stage. 'heyy it's me Hannah the girl u gave your number to during little things'

'oh yeah hey'

'the concert was amazayn!!'

'glad you liked it'

':)'

'I was wondering if you and your friends wanted to come back stage right now and meet the other lads?'

'we'd love to!!! See you soon'

I put my phone away and told the girls what Harry had said, and we walked towards the side of the stage. When we got there I saw Harry waiting for us!! "hey loves" he said and embraced us into a warm comfy hug. I could stay in his arm forever. His sent was just to die for. "do you girls want to meet the rest of the boys?"

Is that even a question?

"sure" Maya replied

He then moved his hand in a 'follow me' type motion. We walked up a long hall way till we reached the end. There was a door that said 'green room'. He opened the door and let us in. Next thing I saw was Louis and Liam starring at us.

Taylor's P.O.V

When we got into the green room Louis and Liam were siting there I just about died. "Hii" maya said in her perkiest voice I think she was going crazy on the inside. " hi I'm Hannah and the one in the pink is Taylor and the other one is Maya"

"hi" Louis and Liam coursed next thing I know the door flung open. It hit Maya and she fell on the floor and hit her head hard. But she was tough she just shook her head and got back up. To see a gazing Niall. "I'm sooooooooooooo sorry love I didn't know you were there, are you okay?" Niall asked

"yeah I'm fine I just have a bit of a headache."

"do you want me to get you anything?"

"uhm maybe a glass of water?"

"anything love"

Then he ran off and came back with water. I sat down on the couch next to Zayn. "hi what's your name?" he asked

"Taylor"

"oh that's a lovely name"

"thanks"

I then pulled out my phone and texted Hannah asking her how to ask Zayn for his number. She said to just straight out ask him. Should I? What if he thinks I'm weird. "hey Taylor what's your number maybe we can hang out some time?" he asked. I handed him my phone and he added in his number then texted himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for a sucky chapter but I promise they will get better and maybe longer. I added the boys in though so that's good. What do you guys think about maya and Niall? Do you think they'll click? How about Taylor and zayn? Hannah and Harry?

Comment

Vote

Fan

XoXo

May-may