Meet Jay

Jay's POV

Whoever this girl was, she was HOT. She looked at me the same way I looked at her. With love. Before this I never believed in love, let alone love at first sight. "Oh my dog..... I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" she asked."Fine. You?" She nodded. Then sidestepped me. I watched her walk away without looking back. Hmm. Strange girl.

I continued on walking also not looking back. My mind kept going back to her though. I heard a scream. I whipped around. She Tripped on the curb. I rushed over and began picking up her papers that she dropped. I noticed I picture on one of them. Fia Rains. My ex.

She grabbed the paper. "Sorry. This is confidential." She stuffed it in a folder then put the folder in her purse. "Hey. I was wondering do you want to grab some coffee?" What the heck? What is wrong with me? She smiled and nodded. "Sure." My jaw dropped. "My name is Ava by the way." "I'm Jacin. But call me Jay." I said still confused. She smiled at me. "Hi Jay. So are we gonna go to the coffee shop or not?" She smiled sweetly. I nodded.

--------------

"One plain black coffee please." She said with a smile. The waitress frowned but nodded. "You dont like cream?" I asked. She shook her head. "Na. I got a big day ahead of me. I've got another case to-" she paused, a horrified look crossed her face. "Oh. I wasn't supposed to tell you that!" "A case?" What does she mean by a 'case'? She frantically tried to think something up fast. "Dont lie." I said. she groaned and looked defeated.

"It's nothing. Nothing at all." I stared at her. She quivered. 

" I'm solving a case on who killed Fia Rains. " she whispered. But that whisper made my heart drop.

Oh crap.

I can't be with her anymore. "I have to go!" I stated loudly. She looked at me funny before standing and leaving. "Me too. "

Wow Jay. Could you have been anymore obvious it was YOU. I shook my head and took off back to my house.

*******

Ok. What do ya think? Good? Bad? Worse than bad? Better than good? Or ok?

COMMENT-VOTE-SHARE!

Thx!
IAmTheWeird1😜