Meet Ava

Ava POV
My designer heels clicked on the pavement. I may only be 17 but solving a mystery isn't hard for me. I tighten my scarf around my neck and continued walking. I had a new case today; who killed Fia Rains.

What I knew so far was that Fia was a sweet girl who cared for people and her boyfriend is unknown. Most people think that he, whoever he is, killed her. Why? We have no clue. How? Burying  her alive.  

I opened tho office door. "Hi I'm here for the case. " I started. A short yet slim blonde girl with a pointy nose and librarian style glasses glared at me. 

"You're late hon." "State the obvious much?" I mumbled. She glared at me. "Mr. Jones is waiting inside. The case is ready to be gone over." I nodded. The door flew open. "Mrs. Grimm. " A middle aged man with grayish hair boomed. "M-Mr. Jones?" I asked.  He narrowed his eyes at me. "Yes. Are you or are not here about the case?" "I am here about the case." I smiled. His frown still present, he handed me a file. "Fia Rains. 16 year old girl. Brown hair and green eyes. One sister. Lived with sister and mother." he read to me. "Have this file read by the end of this week. The case should be finished a bit earlier then usual because this one should be easy and is very important." For the first time, he smiled before storming back into his office with a crash.

I rolled my eyes. Cases are never fast and all of them are important. The lady glared at me. "You can leave now." she stated bluntly. I walked into the warm air again and walked towards my car. My phone dinged. I checked it. 

MESSAGE FROM: MAY WALKER                                                                                                                                        Hey Av. U free tonight????? 

ME: Yea. Y?

MAY: Cool. Wanna go to a party at my boyfriends friends house?

ME: Sure. Where?

MAY: I'll pick u up. No worries.

"Ouch!!" I wailed as my face hit something hard.  "Watch where yo-whoa." The guy stares down at me in shock. He was tall with blonde hair and icy blue eyes. My heart dropped.

If there is such thing as love at first sight, I was experiencing it now.

*******************

Sorry for the short chapter. xoxo IAmTheWeird1