The Queen and The Peasant

"NAM WOOHYUN!" a girl shouted from the bedroom.

Woohyun who was cutting the vegetables sighed before he put the knife down and walk towards the bedroom. He opened the door lazily and walked in. In there, he saw a girl whom a year younger than him, munching her candy while watching a television in her room.

He walked to her and she raised her hand. Woohyun groaned before he took her hand and kiss the top of it. She didn't even glance a bit at him, too focused with the TV program. "How may I serve you?" Woohyun said.

"Where's my breakfast in bed, Peasant?" she asked him.

"Still making it, Sungjin~" Woohyun sang in annoyance.

"Hey come here," she motioned Woohyun to bend his body to her level. Once he bended, Sungjin hit his head while he retreated after receiving it.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Woohyun roared while gave a massage to his head that had been hit by the lazy girl.

"I told you too call me 'Your Highness', or 'Queen'!" Sungjin said annoyingly.

Woohyun then laughed bitterly. "Princess?" he said quietly. But having a sharp hearing, Sungjin threw a pillow at him. "YAH!" he yelled.

"I don't want to be called 'Princess'! Because you're my boyfriend, I called you 'Prince'. But now since you owed me last night, I want to be higher than you~ And I want you to call me 'Your Highness' or 'Queen'!" Sungjin explained cheerfully.

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "I thought I'm a Peasant..."

"Yeah, you are," she sassed him.

"But you said I'm a Prin--" Woohyun wanted to finish but Sungjin cut him off.

"Shut up. A Queen is always right. Now, where's my breakfast?"

Woohyun held his hands up before he walked out from her room. There's no doubt he loves his girl, but seriously he hated her if she was controling. Once he reached the kitchen, he took the knife and cut the vegetables again. He muttered a lot of words, cursed his beloved girlfriend, and cursed the last night game.

"Darn, that 'I will do anything for you' line..." he cut the vegetables angrily.

It was night where Woohyun and Sungjin -- the couple -- were dying. Not literally, but because of boredom. Sungjin was upside-down while sitting on the sofa. Woohyun was laying on the sofa and making Sungjin's stomach as his pillow. Woohyun couldn't keep his mouth shout, so he started to make annoying sounds that made her groaned.

"Shut up, Woohyun," she muttered, didn't take her eyes away from the TV that wasn't on that time.

"I'M BORED!" he sang it with a cracked voice.

Sungjin locked his mouth with her palm to sushed him. "You have an amazing voice, so use it!"

"Ugh, please, you're lucky to hear my cracking voice," he said with a mono tone in his voice.

The clock ticked and they still didn't move from their spot. People said they matched. Who couldn't say that? Both of them are lazy asses, duh. Then, something hit Sungjin's head. It was probably lame, but other than they die in boredom.

"I KNOW WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO!" Sungjin said and standing up abruptly, making Woohyun rolled down from the couch and landed on the floor.

"Easy, girl," Woohyun said as he rubbed his redden nose. Too bad his face crashed to the floor. His beautiful pointy nose was now red and puffy.

Sungjin saw her beloved Prince on the floor whom was giving a massage to his nose. She went down from the couch to the floor and crouched down beside him.