Dragonball Z: Legendary Warriors

Prologue: The rage of a saiyan

I woke up one day on planet Vegeta. My father Kido was training with his brother Kiou. I hopped up and put on my red with black saiyan armor. I walked to my father.

"Hey dad! Do you mind If I train with you?" I asked.

Just as my father was to reply and explosion sounded through the air. Suddenly a smoking bloody saiyan corpse landed on the ground dead. I looked where it came from and there was a sleek white and purple tiny lizard man.

"You little rat. Your broken arm made you worthless. Hehehehe..." The monster laughed.

"Frieza! How dare you do that to our people?!" A saiyan yelled.

Frieza didn't speak. Three saiyan warriors dashed straight towards Frieza and attacked him. Frieza ducked and dodged all their attacks.

"Dodoria! Take care of them! All the saiyans must die!" The monster shouted a command.

Instantly three purple blast exploded the saiyans before I could blink. I looked to where the blasts came from and saw a giant pink monster with his hand raised to Frieza who shot away to his ship. Another saiyan stopped Frieza but was quickly killed by Dodoria's hand.

"Nobody even looks at Frieza and your death will be quick and painless." The monster said.

My father exploded his energy and charged towards Dodoria. He drew his punch back and smacked Dodoria with no affect. Dodoria punched my father in the stomach, grappled him, and charged towards the ground. About ten feet from the ground Dodoria threw my father into the ground. I looked at my dead father as the rest of the saiyans charged into Dodoria.

"Man... Why am I always left with the easy jobs." Dodoria complained shooting into the air.

Dodoria opened his mouth a spat a quick beam that hit the ground and exploded all the saiyans to dead corpses. Dodoria smiled as Kiou punched him. In result his entire arm had been crippled. Dodoria grabbed his head and smashed skulls with him. His skull spilled incredible amounts of blood as his dead body joined the hundreds. Dodoria looked towards me.

"HAHAHAHAH!!! Your not worth my time. Frieza will blow this planet up anyways. Just try to escape." Dodoria said to me.

I quickly looked around and found nothing. After looking for five minutes I found an old saiyan space pod. The planet started shaking as a giant fireball shot towards the planet. I hopped in the pod and I shot into the galaxy. I turned and saw my exploding planet die. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.