Chapter 2: Journey for the dragon balls

(7 years later)

Grandpa Gohan had died awhile back and Goku had become a powerful martial artist. I was laying on the roof of the house when a motorcycle came charging at it.

"What?" I asked shocked.

Goku jumped out of the house with his power pole. I followed him by leaping down.

"What's going on?" He asked.

After staring at the vehicle for a few seconds a women with blue hair came out. She was holding a green watch. It had a flashing orange dot on it.

"It says the dragonball is right here. Huh? You have the dragonball? But, this is Gohan's house." She said.

"Who are you?" Goku growled protectively.

"I'm Bulma! I'm here looking for the dragonball. It says that its inside the house. May I come in?" Bulma asked.

I shrugged sure and let her in the house. As soon as she got inside she ran towards Gokus treasure and grabbed. Goku ran at her furiously.

"Don't take grandpa! He stays right there!" He yelled.

"Calm down Goku. I've known for a while what that thing is. It's a dragonball alright. There's seven in all and when gathered can make shenron the eternal dragon appear to grant you almost any wish whether it be immortality or someone to be brought back to life. It's really fascinating actually." I replied.

"Well! Since you know so much, how about you two come with me to collect the Dragonballs? With my dragon radar, we can get it done fast! You coming?" Bulma asked.

"Sure. Me and Goku would love to." I replied with a grin.

Me and Goku hoped into the vehicle and it was pretty tight. I decided I would hop onto the top of the motorcycle. It didn't take long to find the next dragonball. We came across an old man with a dragonball across his neck. His name was Master Roshi.

"I could easily train any of you morons." He cackled.

"Excuse me! What did you just say?!" I growled.

"Hey mister, can we have that dragonball?" Goku asked.

"This? Sure! Have at it! It seamed pointless to me anyways." Roshi said hand the ball over.

"Lets get going then!" Bulma stated.

"Hold on! Do you think you could use this?" Master Roshi said showing us a cloud.

I shrugged and hopped on it. I smiled as I shot into the air.

"Woooooooooooo!!!" I shouted spinning around.

"Drake!" Goku yelled.

I stopped in the air. Then I realized I had stop. I hopped off and it landed just above the ground. I hopped onto the nimbus cloud again with Goku sitting on me and we continued. Not long after this we found a dragonball in a village that was being tortured by a terrible monster named Oolong. Goku easily beat him and his tricks as he transformed into a missle.

"I got it!" I shouted hopping on the nimbus cloud.

After chasing Oolong down and defeating him the village chief gave us their dragonball. We left then and we found people we passed talking about a person that lived on fire mountain. It was said the legendary Ox King lived there. But, it turned out he had a problem.

"Do you think you can find someone who can exterminate this fire on my house? It's a really big problem for me."

I hopped on the nimbus and got master Roshi to come with us to get rid of the Ox kings problem. And with a shockingly powerful move of his creation he exterminated the fire with ease.

"Kaaaaaaaa..... Meeeeeee..... Haaaaaaa..... Meeeeeee..... HAAAAAA!!!" Master Roshi shot a powerful beam of blue ki and erased the fire.

"Great job! Here you go! The dragonball you wanted." The Ox King gave us a bag.

I smiled and got onto the nimbus with Goku on me again.

__________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think? You like it? Got any ideas for characters? Let me know! I will gladly set up a story arc for them in this. Don't forget to follow! Bye!